Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Oct 15, 2010

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is a fighting game based on the popular anime and manga series, Naruto.

Any of you cats try this demo yet?

Lunar_Aura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Lunar_Aura

It's been up on the JP PSN and JP XBLM for a couple weeks now. I don't watch the Naruto and I found this demo to be really fun if a little easy. N:UNS 1 was PS3 exclusive so it's cool that they're bringing the sequel to 360.
    OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By OllyOxenFree

I thought the 360 couldn't handle the AMAZING CEL-SHADED GRAPHICS ENGINE THAT ONLY THE CELL PROCESSOR CAN DO!

Or maybe they just optimized it...

Linkin10362

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Linkin10362

I played it and really liked it. Nice solid gameplay and really enjoyable fighting. Looking forward to the full game.

Graphics looked just as nice as the PS3 version, so I don't know what happened to "ONLY THE PS3 CAN SUPPORT THESE GRAPHICS!!!!!"

mesoian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By mesoian

Well in either case, it seems taht the slowdown seen in the 4 player segments will stay constant. 

But it's interesting. Some of the timers on things like assists and chakra regain could be a little better. But there's plenty of time for that stuff to change.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.