Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Oct 15, 2010

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is a fighting game based on the popular anime and manga series, Naruto.

Cant find this game!

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Pedro

Hey all,

I live in the UK and can not seem to find this game ANYWHERE. Amazon, play, game, HMV, gamestation and all the major online shops! Has anyone in the UK found this game anywhere? All the websites say out of stock and will email when they get it but I wonder how long this will take. Might just try importing it for Canada.

Cheers!

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By LiquidPrince

I'm from Canada, and I can't find it anywhere.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pedro

Oh no Canada dont let me down now!!

michaelsuen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By michaelsuen

Hey guys, just got mine today...  Living in Ottawa and had problems finding it until today...  Looks like they're not stocking up at major shops like Blockbuster, EB, Walmart, Futureshop 'cos they're not expecting it to sell well...  Let me know if you're round the area, i'll see if I can help...  In the case of the UK, used to live there so probably look for a small game store (NOT GAME), though I would've thought Gamestation would have it...  Don't bother in Asda and Morrisons... :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.