I suck at playing online can anyone give me any Tips

#1 Posted by falserelic (4962 posts) -

I'm coming straight out with this and saying I suck.Can anyone who's like the shit at this game give me any advice or strategies.I usually don't care for the online for this game.But after I got my ass kicked playing this game at a anime convention center.I want redemption I felt so disrespected after the defeat.You guys can crack jokes at me if you want,but for the guys kind enough to give me advice I'm thankful.

#2 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

Practice and use the space bar in between words.

#3 Posted by falserelic (4962 posts) -
@Axxol: I was in a rush when I was typing.But thanks for nothing though.
#4 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -
@falserelic said:
" @Axxol: I was in a rush when I was typing.But thanks for nothing though. "
Like I said, PRACTICE. It's the only way you'll get better.
#5 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (4864 posts) -

The lag was a major problem so you might want to think ahead.

#6 Posted by falserelic (4962 posts) -
@Axxol: I practice alot in this game.But THANKS for the advice.Sorry if I sounded rude earlier.
#7 Posted by falserelic (4962 posts) -
@SethPhotopoulos: (Thanks) I heard that alot of people was getting major lag from online,and I heard that some people cheat online is that true?
#8 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (4864 posts) -
@falserelic said:
" @SethPhotopoulos: (Thanks) I heard that alot of people was getting major lag from online,and I heard that some people cheat online is that true? "
I don't know about cheating but maybe they know how to use the lag?  I'm not sure.
#9 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -
@falserelic said:
" @Axxol: I practice alot in this game.But THANKS for the advice.Sorry if I sounded rude earlier. "
No need to apologize. I have the same frustrations with playing previous Naruto titles (I haven't rented Ninja Storm 2 yet). For me, it took me a lot of practice before I actually started to win online matches, but they were close calls.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.