Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Oct 15, 2010

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is a fighting game based on the popular anime and manga series, Naruto.

Japanese voices + English subtitles

Gooba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gooba

I absolutely hate the english dubbed voices of naruto.. anyone know if they'll have the option to have the japanese voice acting with english subtitles in any version?

HereAllDay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By HereAllDay
    @Gooba: Just ran a quick google search and a review mentioned that it is possible : 
    "  Thankfully, the English dub cast is back and they voice their respective characters and do it quite well. For those that always preferred the Japanese voice cast" 
     Linky
    Gooba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Gooba

noice, thanks mate, think i started reading this article when i was googling but got bored..

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By shirogane

The first game did. So no idea why this one wouldn't. I also remember seeing a trailer where it was the jap voices. But it was an english trailer. Also remember the jap voices being one of the things thats on the features list everytime i see it. 

Ah, i choose Sengoku Basara over this. The collector's edition was sitting right in front of me, and instead i grabbed Sengoku Basara. Don't really regret it though, that game is great.
    Vanek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Vanek

Yeah, they both have the option.  I have the Xbox 360 version and I immediately set it to Japanese because I find the English Dub is terrible.

SpacePenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By SpacePenguin

Yes you can have Japanese voices you just go into the option menu and change it, it was the first thing I did :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.