Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Oct 15, 2010

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is a fighting game based on the popular anime and manga series, Naruto.

"Wealth to Move Nations" achievement question

Avatar image for holycrapitsadam
    holycrapitsadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By holycrapitsadam

Okay so I know that this game just came out but I want to put this question out there anyways in hopes that someone might know the answer. So if you don't know, the "wealth to move nations" achievement states that you have "saved 999999 ryo". After looking at the achievements list here on Giantbomb, I noticed a few players already have this achievement. My question is, do you have to gave 999999 ryo in your bank at one time or can you go around buying stuff and once you have accumulated 999999 ryo over the course of the game the achievement unlocks? Again I know that this game is new and most players are no where near this number yet, I would just like to know before I start buying stuff and then find out I should have been saving all along. Thanks for any help

Avatar image for holycrapitsadam
    holycrapitsadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By holycrapitsadam

bump

Nibbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nibbler
    @HolyCrapItsAdam:  

Yup, it has to be in your bank.  Its not hard, towards the end of the game you get a ton of money.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.