Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Oct 22, 2013

A director's cut edition of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, and Naruto's official PC game debut.

Available on GMG for $30, with voucher.

kishinfoulux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kishinfoulux

Looks like the voucher expires really soon though. The code is GMG25-GRV7N-YY833. Game is normally $40 so that's a nice little savings.

This is basically the third game, but with some added content. I'm super tempted to get it just to see how it looks/runs on PC, and also I'd like to support it so we can get more stuff like this on Steam (maybe an Asura's Wrath port?).

Anybody pick this version up?

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

I did not realize games like these got PC releases, looking at the trailer on steam, it doesn't seem to be caught up with the present story? The trailer showed how the game improved with side by side screens, there was like no difference aside from a slight colour difference and more smoke in one scene.

kishinfoulux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kishinfoulux

@super2j said:

I did not realize games like these got PC releases, looking at the trailer on steam, it doesn't seem to be caught up with the present story? The trailer showed how the game improved with side by side screens, there was like no difference aside from a slight colour difference and more smoke in one scene.

They don't. This is the first one. I remember the announcement and how off guard I was. Pleasantly surprised by it though.

Story wise I don't think it's as far into the war as the manga obviously, but I'm guessing it gets up to that point. Seems to have all the characters regardless. I bit the bullet because fuck it. Gonna test it out in a bit.

caska

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man I haven't watched/read Naruto since they first started the whole shippuden thing and I was reaaallllyyyy hoping that the story mode in this did a quick recap of everything (like the DBZ games!) but I'm lead to believe with the quick googling that I've done that it doesn't? If it does then I'll pick this up in a heartbeat!

Killercombo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5  Edited By Killercombo

@caska: It follows on from Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 so no there is no recap but does show how the 9 tails is sealed inside Naruto and up until this weeks and the next few weeks episode (s) (I have not gotten to this part yet)

If you have a 360 or PS3 pick up Generations: that gives you a quick roundup until UNS2 I think (I can't remember how far it goes.)

I know a lot of people are complaining about the 30FPS cap but it works fine on my PC (unlike the prologue on 360 which had less then stellar framerate issues: this is all I have played on PC) I got 100% in the 360 version before the DLC was patched in and I plan on doing the same on 360 but I was an idiot and forgot to check GMG to save £7.50 which I could have used on another game :( oh well.

I will be playing Batman and Naruto today so I will report back my findings when I can, I bet most of what I said was wrong.

kishinfoulux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caska: It follows on from Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 so no there is no recap but does show how the 9 tails is sealed inside Naruto and up until this weeks and the next few weeks episode (s) (I have not gotten to this part yet)

If you have a 360 or PS3 pick up Generations: that gives you a quick roundup until UNS2 I think (I can't remember how far it goes.)

I know a lot of people are complaining about the 30FPS cap but it works fine on my PC (unlike the prologue on 360 which had less then stellar framerate issues: this is all I have played on PC) I got 100% in the 360 version before the DLC was patched in and I plan on doing the same on 360 but I was an idiot and forgot to check GMG to save £7.50 which I could have used on another game :( oh well.

I will be playing Batman and Naruto today so I will report back my findings when I can, I bet most of what I said was wrong.

Yeah the 30 FPS thing is the only slight bummer. Honestly though it runs so smoothly now it's a non factor. Looks crisper and cleaner and loads super fast also. Just kind of awesome to be playing on PC. Never thought I'd see the day. It's number two on the Steam charts also, which surprises me and pleases me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.