Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 13, 2012

The newest installment of the Naruto fighting games. Featuring over 70 characters from Part I & Part II.

Holy Framerate!

Ketchupp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Ketchupp

I just finished a battle which remained at what I would guess would be a constant 13 frames per second. I have noticed with other characters during certain "flashy" moves the frame rate would hiccup, but it was never this bad. How can a developer get away with putting out content like this? It seems baffling to me. BTW I'm on the 360 version.

Mikey2D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 20

#2  Edited By Mikey2D

@Ketchupp said:

I just finished a battle which remained at what I would guess would be a constant 13 frames per second. I have noticed with other characters during certain "flashy" moves the frame rate would hiccup, but it was never this bad. How can a developer get away with putting out content like this? It seems baffling to me. BTW I'm on the 360 version.

I have the previous 2 storm games on the PS3 and never had lag issues. I got this new one on the 360 as some friends were doing the same and we wanted to fight each other - but i've noticed a HUGE lag whenever Susanoo is used by either Sasuke or Itachi. It's like the Uchiha are trying to break the frame rate :/ - so yea - you're not alone.

Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

That sucks, I hope it's not like that on PS3.

s-a-n-JR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By s-a-n-JR

Have the PS3 version and have experienced no issues so far.

71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By 71Ranchero

@Mikey2D said:

@Ketchupp said:

I have the previous 2 storm games on the PS3 and never had lag issues. I got this new one on the 360 as some friends were doing the same and we wanted to fight each other - but i've noticed a HUGE lag whenever Susanoo is used by either Sasuke or Itachi. It's like the Uchiha are trying to break the frame rate :/ - so yea - you're not alone.

Im sorry but this drives me crazy so I have to comment. Lag is not the same as bad fps. Lag would be if you press a button and it has a delay or if you are playing online in an MMO or FPS and your character starts running in place or warping around.

Tell your friends. Spread the word.

Mikey2D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 20

#6  Edited By Mikey2D

@Atramentous said:

@Mikey2D said:

@Ketchupp said:

Im sorry but this drives me crazy so I have to comment. Lag is not the same as bad fps. Lag would be if you press a button and it has a delay or if you are playing online in an MMO or FPS and your character starts running in place or warping around.

Tell your friends. Spread the word.

My apologises for using the term 'lag' in reference to frame rate.

Avatar image for dragoonkain1687
    DragoonKain1687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By DragoonKain1687

I have the previous 2 on PS3, bought this one as well on PS3 (Free online beats paying for the ad galore that Gold has become). Have tried using Susano-o but no problem at all so far. I have not seen a drop in frames yet. Have you tried installing the game?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.