Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 04, 2008

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm is an exclusive Playstation 3 game based on the acclaimed anime series.

Story mode .. abridged?

SenorDingDong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SenorDingDong

Has anyone else wondered how this game plans to span the story from the first episode to the end of the Sasuke retrieval arc without a lot of the major players?  Check out the list on the NUNS page.  Where's Zabuza? where's Haku? Where's the 4 sound ninjas from the retrieval arc?

Don't get me wrong.  I really want this game, but the story mode is sounding a good deal less appealing now.  At least there's still the exploring mode.  Maybe these guys will be added in the downloadable content. Anyone else have characters that they wish were in the list?

Killphuqdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Killphuqdie

Doesn't it only list the playable characters? Haku and Zabuza may still be in the game just not playable. But to be honest those fights weren't exactly 'fighting game style' they may put them in cut-scenes or even just mini-games.

It's got Kimimaro so I'm very happy 
    Killphuqdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Killphuqdie
    SenorDingDong said:
    "Has anyone else wondered how this game plans to span the story from the first episode to the end of the Sasuke retrieval arc without a lot of the major players?  Check out the list on the NUNS page.  Where's Zabuza? where's Haku? Where's the 4 sound ninjas from the retrieval arc?

Don't get me wrong.  I really want this game, but the story mode is sounding a good deal less appealing now.  At least there's still the exploring mode.  Maybe these guys will be added in the downloadable content. Anyone else have characters that they wish were in the list?
    "
    Well we have the 4 sound ninja now yay. I want Dosu though now lol
    Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Jeust

I would like the yellow flash... that would bem AMAZING!!!!!

But i don't think it's going to happen... shucks

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.