What are the good or enjoyable Naruto games to play?

#1 Posted by saoakden (129 posts) -

Naruto is a very interesting series. Its a series full of ninjas that use a variety of different techniques. From a ninja using an energy spehre and can transform into a fox to a guy who is a snake theme Ninja. These characters have appeared in a lot of Naruto video games and I think a number of them are worth playing. Has anyone played any Naruto games that they thought were really fun or good, or even decent?

If anyone can list there experiences with the series good or bad, would be really appreciated. I played Naruto Ninja Council 2 and it was alright but I think there are better Naruto games out there.

#2 Posted by Dethfish (3666 posts) -

Probably a couple of years ago now, I rented Naruto: The Broken Bond just because I needed something to play, but I actually thought it was a pretty ok game. It's more of an adventure type game, and not bullshit adventure like in the Ninja Storm games.

#3 Posted by blindisaac (141 posts) -

None of the games are that great. They tend to be button mashing fighters that lack any real substance. The best ones are the Ultimate Ninja Storm series and the Path of the Ninja or whatever it was alled for the 360.

#4 Edited by saoakden (129 posts) -

Huh weird, there was a guy earlier that mentioned Ultimate Ninja Storm and Cyberconnect2. Wonder what happen to him?

Edit: Wait it got posted twice. The hell?

#5 Edited by Panpipe (474 posts) -

Another vote for Broken Bond and Rise of A Ninja.

They're simple games, reminiscent of the last generation (PS2, Xbox, etc) but they're nice refreshers of the story and are generally enjoyable. I had nostalgia goggles on though, so your mileage may vary.

I tried a demo of Ninja Storm but I really don't like fighting games so I can't say anything for or against it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.