Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

NASCAR The Game: Inside Line

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Nov 06, 2012

The second NASCAR game from Eutechnyx. Features the series' top drivers and all 23 tracks.

On-Line Play

steven1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By steven1974

Is the on-line play going to be like the career mode? I know it will only have 16 players like ntg11, but what about the 2x 3x 4x fuel and tire wear? This feature would be awesome for on-line play! Also how about the upgrades you earn or don't earn in the career mode, will they roll over to the on-line play or just the career mode?

MacGoesZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MacGoesZoom

I am sure they will have the 2x 3x and 4x fuel and tire wear. I know they said they will be having online practice sessions. They will also be having online qualifying. It should be fun. I don't think the upgrades will roll over though. They will probably just allow you to set-up your car.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.