Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Natural Selection II

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Oct 31, 2012

Natural Selection 2 is a multiplayer game that blends first-person shooter with real-time strategy gameplay. The story is set a few years after the original Natural Selection and is currently under development from Unknown Worlds Entertainment.

Anyone willing to do clan wars on weekdays or weedend?

idBloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By idBloc

I have been looking around to scrim against other teams!.. I am curious if this game shines even more during matches so we could gather 6 players.

Anyone up for it?

If you have NS2, you are not familiar with NS2 and would like to learn about the game, I am connected during the night unless I am doing extra hours to crank up on the new Giant Bomb.

Add me on Steam by searching: Alba <3 Cornichons

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By AlexW00d

Thanks to ZombiePie's blog I actually saw this, but i think we have a couple ns2 players you'd be able to round up at the GB PC Gaming Hub. The forum thread for all our stuff is stickies on the pc board; id link it but i am on my phone. E: Link.

idBloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By idBloc

@AlexW00d: Cool! I'll check out the group, I noticed you played NS2 a couple of times, do you guys still play?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.