NS2 Gorgeous patch out later today + Trailer

#1 Posted by Icicle7x3 (1173 posts) -

Natural Selection 2 is getting its first major content patch since release at 3PST today. Also there will be a steam sale for it later for 50% off.

After putting 175 hours into NS2 already, I can't wait for some new stuff to mess around with. Especially all the new Gorge stuff, gorge tunnels look rad as hell.

Anybody else still play this and pumped for this? Anybody who hasn't played interested in picking this up now?

#2 Edited by Fredchuckdave (5339 posts) -

I'm vaguely interested in this but soon to be lacking time. As with any multiplayer game I imagine it'll get dull within 50 or so hours, as only MMOs and the original Starcraft don't; but that's plenty of time to enjoy a game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.