Total Biscuit (UK's #1 Gaming Commentator) Plays NS2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Jack_Daniels (1413 posts) -

For some text:

The map is Docking and I pulled the #1 Gaming Commentator from his youtube page...

#2 Posted by mandude (2669 posts) -

Add a paragraph or two of text unless you want this locked.

#3 Posted by Dixavd (1331 posts) -

I find it funny you named him the "UK's #1 Gaming Commentator" when he is neither the most subscribed/viewed commentor in youtube and he also doesn't live in the UK anymore. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy his videos; but I don't think that is a fair title to give him.

Also, without explanation, I don't see what makes this video so special that it requires mentioning here specifically?

#4 Posted by Jack_Daniels (1413 posts) -

@mandude: This is posted into the NS2 sub forums. No one posts there ever. I'm not worried.

#5 Posted by Jack_Daniels (1413 posts) -

@Dixavd: What else needs explaining? It's pretty straight forward.

#6 Posted by 71Ranchero (2733 posts) -

Looking forward to him making a career out of covering this game and then being cut off by the developer followed by much tears and a rage quit.

#7 Posted by Bollard (5400 posts) -

@Jack_Daniels said:

The map is Docking and I pulled the #1 Gaming Commentator from his youtube page...

Yeah that was probably the worst thing you could have written. But good luck with your thread and all!

#8 Posted by Gamer_152 (14066 posts) -

The forums are meant to be a place of discussion, with a few exceptions we don't allow users to say "Here's a cool video I found" and just dedicate an entire thread to it. Using a YouTube video as an aid to start discussion is fine, but if you aren't interested in writing a significant amount of text, written to invoke some kind of discussion, your thread violates the rules and will be treated as YouTube spam.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.