4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 1 releases and 0 DLC

A Deep, Satisfying Multiplayer Experience 0

(If you want to skip the nostalgia trip and the mandatory Unknown Worlds Entertainment story, go to the fourth paragraph.)Unknown Worlds Entertainment have come a long, long way since 2002. In October of that year, on Halloween specifically, they released a mod for the Half-Life engine (Gold Source, if you know your game engines) called Natural Selection. Three tremendous versions (1.0 -> 3.0,) a myriad of updates and balance changes, and many thousands of players later, the mod fell victim t...

Natural Selection II - Peaks and Valleys 0

Natural Selection II is an interesting game. So interesting in fact, I'm having a hard time deciding how I ultimately feel about it. I never spent any significant amount of time with the first Natural Selection, which started out has a modification for the Half-Life 1 engine. All I really know about that game is that it had a sizable and dedicated following, had aliens and marines, and was a blend of RTS and FPS.So, why is the game so interesting? Because when everything about it clicks, it is o...