Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Naughty Bear

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jun 29, 2010

Naughty Bear is a third-person action game about a psychotic teddy bear that preys on the innocent inhabitants of an island because he was not invited to a birthday party.

Weekly Rundown 04/16/12-04/22/12

sixtyxcelph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

Edited By sixtyxcelph

Games this week:

• Game Boy Color - Pokemon Blue Version
    • Xbox 360 - Mass Effect
    • Playstation 3 - Naughty Bear

It's been a busy week. Rebekah's birthday was this past Wednesday and then STAP's AIDS Walk/Run was this past weekend. Busy busy busy.

But, I did find some time for Mass Effect. I'm officially over my issues with playing the jerk, although I've just been doing side missions. We'll see if any of them return once I get back to the bigger story missions. But nothing much to say on this one this week.

Played plenty more Pokemon! Lots of down time for playing an old handheld game. Just worked my way through S.S. Anne and I'm leveling up an appropriate ground-type Pokemon for the Vermilion City gym. Deciding between Diglet and Sandshrew.

And then I played some Naughty Bear to show it to Rebekah. Apparently, she was not as amused by it as I was. In fact, she seemed rather traumatized watching the stuffed bear kill the other stuffed bears. So, y'know, we won't try that one on her again.

And that's it. Played when I could but didn't have much time for sitting and solidly playing a video game. Maybe next week! See you then!

sixtyxcelph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By sixtyxcelph

Games this week:

• Game Boy Color - Pokemon Blue Version
    • Xbox 360 - Mass Effect
    • Playstation 3 - Naughty Bear

It's been a busy week. Rebekah's birthday was this past Wednesday and then STAP's AIDS Walk/Run was this past weekend. Busy busy busy.

But, I did find some time for Mass Effect. I'm officially over my issues with playing the jerk, although I've just been doing side missions. We'll see if any of them return once I get back to the bigger story missions. But nothing much to say on this one this week.

Played plenty more Pokemon! Lots of down time for playing an old handheld game. Just worked my way through S.S. Anne and I'm leveling up an appropriate ground-type Pokemon for the Vermilion City gym. Deciding between Diglet and Sandshrew.

And then I played some Naughty Bear to show it to Rebekah. Apparently, she was not as amused by it as I was. In fact, she seemed rather traumatized watching the stuffed bear kill the other stuffed bears. So, y'know, we won't try that one on her again.

And that's it. Played when I could but didn't have much time for sitting and solidly playing a video game. Maybe next week! See you then!

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Claude

I remember reading that Naughty Bear was pretty bad. If you know what I mean.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.