Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

NBA 2K11

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 05, 2010

2K's long-running basketball simulator is back for another season with Michael Jordan as their cover athlete.

Endorsements - How many in total?

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By JCTango

Done a few searches on google and whatnot but I still can't seem to find out how many endorsements there are in total for NBA 2k11's My Player mode = (.

Anyone have any ideas?  I have my first shoe endorsement deal - wondering how many shoes and other stuff there is left to get.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @JCTango: I could be wrong, but I think the shoe may be the last one. First you get the letter, then the billboard, then the magazine cover, then the shoe. I haven't heard about anything else.
    JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By JCTango
    @JJWeatherman said:

" @JCTango: I could be wrong, but I think the shoe may be the last one. First you get the letter, then the billboard, then the magazine cover, then the shoe. I haven't heard about anything else. "

Thanks JJ! 

Oh!  Edit:  after the shoe comes your second billboard (that's what I'm at now)

Dang!  I was hoping there would be more shiny stuff to work towards (skills maxed :( )haha.

It's ok though.. the game is still a blast!
    yevinorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By yevinorion

I haven't heard of anyone saying anything past your second billboard and I was checking hoopsgaming.com and 2k forums.  

Just out of curiosity, how far through did you guys get the shoe contract and the second billboard? Still brand new in My Player so I've only just got the welcome letter from Jordan.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @yevinorion said:
    " I haven't heard of anyone saying anything past your second billboard and I was checking hoopsgaming.com and 2k forums.   Just out of curiosity, how far through did you guys get the shoe contract and the second billboard? Still brand new in My Player so I've only just got the welcome letter from Jordan. "
    I've only gotten one billboard, but I think I got a magazine cover too, or something along those lines. I haven't actually gotten the shoes and I just got to the playoffs and won MVP. Come on Jordan, you're holding out on me!  :P 

I hear you get to design your own Jordans, so I'm looking forward to it.
    yevinorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By yevinorion

@JJWeatherman: Cool, yeah I just got the first billboard about 7 or so games in, although I was injured for about 7 games in the early part of the season so I guess it's really like 14-15 games into the season. From what I understand you get: 

1. Welcome Letter 
    2. First Billboard 
    3. Magazine Cover 
    4. Air Jordans 
    5. Second Billboard 

Also, the shoe contract seems more like it's you get to name and choose custom colors for the shoes, the design is already set. Also they give a bonus stat of Shot Medium +8, which ain't too shabby, but it's still no Dunk +10. :) 

What are your stats looking like now in the playoffs?

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @yevinorion: Hopefully I don't get +8 to med shot since that rating is already maxed for me. It's at like 96 and won't let me add any more. My inside shot and 3-pt shot are maxed too, and I started as a slashing SG.  :P With all of the milestone completions at the end of the season, I had a boat load of points that I spent to max my dunk rating too. Now I can do 360 between the legs, so I guess I'm getting back to my slashing roots. 

What are your stats looking like now in the playoffs?    

If you mean my average numbers, I actually don't have any. Stats reset for the playoffs and I still haven't played the first game. I'm going to be playing against the 8 seed Kings though. I expect to crush them, but you never know. I think I had a game against them go into overtime towards the end of the season.
    yevinorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By yevinorion
    @JJWeatherman: Actually I think the +8 Med Shot is standard for the shoe, you don't really get a random attribute or whatever. The style of it and bonus are set, you just get to choose the name and colorway. 

So you earned enough points through the season to get all your shots up that high as well as dunk? Awesome! What's your overall right now? Man, I wish I was at home playing it now. That progress of getting points to upgrade after every game just keeps you motivated to keep playing.
    JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @yevinorion: My overall is around 63 right now... if I'm remembering right. I also have my stamina and pass ratings maxed, but my pass maxes out at 80 so it's still not amazing. I still have a ton to work on, but getting those shooting skills down early is important for early career scoring when you're not too quick.
    yevinorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By yevinorion
    @JJWeatherman: Yeah I started with an Athletic SG and did only Dribble Course drills so my Speed right now is like 89. Actually had it at like 91, but took a couple points off to use all that extra to spend on my shooting skills. I'm about a 50 overall right now with 89 Med Shot, 80 Close Shot, 79 Shoot in Traffic, 78 Shoot off Dribble and around 70 something in Consistency, can't remember exactly. Just had to up my Stamina after the last game since i'm steadily getting more minutes as well. Can't wait to have these shooting stats maxed so I can start working on the abilities needed to really drive the lane.
    ztafoya99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jctango: well im only in my second year but my overall is 70 i got a ring rookie year and led NBA in assists nd scoring but ive done the shoe and havent got any other for a while so i think thats the last one

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.