Upgrades in Franchise Mode?

#1 Posted by Ross (321 posts) -

I am looking forward to 2K12 like no other but I haven't seen a whole lot about franchise mode. I know about the greatest mode and all of the upgrades to everything in the game, but have they mentioned any improvements to franchise mode?

#2 Posted by g6065 (273 posts) -

I'm wondering about this too.

Hopefully the rumoured ability for a 2nd player to enter as the opposing player for franchise games comes true.

It would definitely create a greater sense of meaning for those unable to commit to an online league.

#3 Posted by yevinorion (699 posts) -

Not a lot of info on Association mode just yet, I think it will be mostly similar to last year. There have been some leaked vids of the Association menus and it looks pretty much the same.

I thought you could have a second player as the opposing team? I know you have the option before the game starts and at the controller select screen in the pause menu to adjust what team you and the second player are controlling. Guess I never really tried it myself, just assumed that's how it would work.

#4 Posted by g6065 (273 posts) -

@yevinorion:

I suppose I'm going to be easy to please then haha

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.