What cover did you get?

#1 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3112 posts) -

#2 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3112 posts) -

I got Larry Bird.

#3 Posted by jozzy (2041 posts) -

Mr Jordan, didn't realize there were more. This game is simply amazing by the way, shame nobody seems to care about it.

#4 Posted by BrewLegend (17 posts) -

This is the best sports game I have ever played.

#5 Posted by Fullmetalwwant (14 posts) -

I got me Mr. Magic himself, very good game and I enjoy it very much

#6 Posted by mems1224 (181 posts) -

wish there was a hakeem cover :( settled for jordan

#7 Posted by afjkidd5 (97 posts) -

I had to get Larry Legend!

#8 Posted by JayDee (439 posts) -

larry

#9 Posted by HistoryInRust (6275 posts) -

Magic. Figured I got a Jordan last year.

#10 Posted by yevinorion (691 posts) -

I ordered from Amazon so I didn't get to choose, but I ended up with Jordan on my PS3 copy and my friend got Larry Legend on his 360 copy.

#11 Posted by HylianLegend (5 posts) -

I would have loved to choose my cover, but in Canada, we only got the MJ one. I was hoping for Magic since I was able to have #23 last year. Either way, I guess it really doesn't matter. This game is simply amazing no matter the cover art!

#12 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

I'm planning on getting Magic Johnson when I do get it. I'm buying it online though, so hopefully I get to choose, but I suppose you can't really go wrong with any of them.

#13 Posted by JustinAquarius (176 posts) -

All my Bestbuy had was Magic Johnson. Wanted Larry Bird though (of course, i'm from Indiana)

#14 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3112 posts) -

I've never even seen the @JustinAquarius said:

All my Bestbuy had was Magic Johnson. Wanted Larry Bird though (of course, i'm from Indiana)

PS3?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.