How to use your abilities in MyGM mode?

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By ArtisanBreads

Hey guys, looking for some help on how to use your consumable abilities in the MyGM mode you get from leveling up. I've seen how to use some (for example, ones that just improve morale) but in particular I'm trying to figure out how to use the ability that convinces a player your contract offer is a fair one no matter if it is or not.

I'm trying to resign one of my players for a bargain price with this ability but on the signing screen I don't see an option to use it. I can find the ability on the GM screen on a different menu but there is no way to use it there either (it just shows that I posses the ability).

I'd usually just search something like this but I'm not even sure what to call the abilities and I couldn't find any answers.

Anyways, thanks in advance.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Sterling

For ones like the resign and trade ones, they only show up after you make the offer. So you make an offer, he rejects its and then you come back with the ability offer from a list of choices. Which using them costs VC. So like the signing one will cost you I think 1000 VC to use it to get them to sign for the low offer.

I used the trade offer to other GMs a few times and that cost 500 VC each to force the trade.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Ah okay. They really could have been way clearer about how to use them. Thanks Sterling!

oldenglishc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@artisanbreads: It becomes available after you make the first offer when the player counters, but you really have to throw a low-ball contract out there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.