Basketball returns in NBA 2K15.

What team will you be playing as?

g6065

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

With the release of 2k15 imminent, I thought it might be fun to see what teams you duders prefer to play as? Run and gun of the Hawks? Slow and steady of the Spurs?

The choices are endless....or....up to 30....I dunno...GO!

htr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By htr10

I play as the Knicks, my home team, every year, but I replace the entire starting lineup around Melo with other superstars. In NBA 2k14, my starting lineup was Melo, Lebron, Howard, Kobe, and Rondo. When we still stunk, I replaced Woodson's play book with Popovich's play book. When we still stunk after that, I uninstalled the game.

Avatar image for ownlyuzinwonhan
    OwnlyUzinWonHan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

Golden State, I used to play as the Magic but then I wanted to choose a different team to beat him with and while their ratings were garbage that year (Monta Ellis was still there), I could jack up enough threes to beat him. I've been playing as them ever since to the point where when I go to local tournaments, people just call me either "Golden State" or "Curry".

ScotchMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Harlem Globetrotters

Gnorbooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I stick to my Phoenix Suns. Which thankfully, most of them have gotten nice increases in their stats this year due to career years last time out. Running and gunning all day. Get pounded on the boards though. A starting front court of Plumdog and Markieff Morris means real front courts pound us. But hey, I'll run you ragged with my guard and backcourt rotation. Then my wings will sling 3's all day long.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.