Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

NBA Jam

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 05, 2010

Return to the roots of arcade NBA basketball in the 2010 installment of NBA Jam. Developed by EA Canada for seventh-generation game consoles, this rebirth brings back the gameplay, aesthetics, and gratuitous secrets of the original 1993 arcade game.

I suck at Elimination/21...

EvilNiGHTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By EvilNiGHTS

In any remix mode where I'm against two CPU players whenever I knock the ball out of one players hands it just goes straight to the other player. And whenever I do have the ball I can't get past both of them. I'm playing as the Lakers (Kobe mainly). Help?

Pitta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pitta

Same exact problem/scenario here.... weaksauce
    EvilNiGHTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By EvilNiGHTS

Beginning to think it might just be that some of the teams are really unbalanced. I was having a nightmare playing as the Lakers mainly with teams on the west coast. I switched to the 76ers and was finding it easy with teams on the east coast, but now I'm trying to mop up the remaining divisions I'm having the same problems again. Really frustrating, because you can't trust the other guy on defense to even bother attempting to swipe and block himself, yet everytime you do it you're practically handing the ball to him. Infuriating.

EvilNiGHTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By EvilNiGHTS

Also, fuck the Spurs. I guess.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.