Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

NBA Jam

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 05, 2010

Return to the roots of arcade NBA basketball in the 2010 installment of NBA Jam. Developed by EA Canada for seventh-generation game consoles, this rebirth brings back the gameplay, aesthetics, and gratuitous secrets of the original 1993 arcade game.

NBA Jam for 50% off? That's a pretty good deal, I guess.

rjaylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By rjaylee

I recently was told from a friend (who was told through ShackNews) that you can buy NBA Jam for PS3/360 for 50% off if you buy the game from EA's web store. I just bought it and I've got a friend in the process of buying it too, so it seems legit. I've been told that the code may expire in only a couple hours.

[edit] Kevin Durant, you are a patron saint to all that is good about basketball. According to the post, the deal only lasts for the duration of the Heat vs Hornets game which is currently in the second quarter.  

Source: 
    http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?s=f70723785eccfe15793a04396201fc4f&t=1568868 

Coupon code: EAFlashJAM

http://eastore.ea.com/

Malakhii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Malakhii

Wow, good call. I'm definitely on that.  

Edit: there's also free shipping so it's even sweeter. 

rjaylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By rjaylee
    @Malakhii: How did you get free shipping? Did you have to buy something else?

Maybe I didn't get free shipping because it had to be shipped to Canada. *shakes fist*
    Malakhii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Malakhii
    @heatDrive88: I chose the 3-6 day option, and at checkout my shipping was discounted off the final total. Maybe because I picked the longer option, or maybe because mine goes to America, I have no answer for you my friend. 
    Avatar image for diablochicken14
    diablochicken14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By diablochicken14

Wow thanks for the tip I jumped on that in a heartbeat.

rjaylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By rjaylee
    @Malakhii: Yeah I wasn't even given an option to choose shipping, likely because it defaulted to some sorta international option. Mega boourns.

Either way, shipping + tax was only another $10 bucks on top, so it came to $36 USD, so that is still a pretty good steal.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.