Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

Criterion's reboot of one of the most popular games in the Need for Speed series. The game features Racer versus Cop gameplay and can be played from either perspective at any time.

Autolog Question

ScottishGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ScottishGamer

I am thinking about picking Hot Pursuit this weekend, but I just wanted to know if you are required to have an Xbox Live Gold account to access 'Autolog', or can you just be connected to Xbox Live with a Silver account to access 'Autolog'??? :/  

Many thanks in advance! :)

Avatar image for thekeyboarddemon
    TheKeyboardDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TheKeyboardDemon

You would need XBox Live Gold features to play the game online, I think that includes the Autolog features.

If you have friends or family, you can get the XBox Live Gold for 4 linked accounts and it works out to half price for each account. I was looking at that and nearly bought an XBox because of that.

Cusseta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Cusseta

Dude!  Get a Gold Account!  Save up or something!  It's worth it :)  (I know it's expensive though)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.