Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

Criterion's reboot of one of the most popular games in the Need for Speed series. The game features Racer versus Cop gameplay and can be played from either perspective at any time.

Hot Pursuit Race Night: The Big Showdown (Sundays, 9:00 PM ET)

• 185 results
    Avatar image for unsolvedparadox
    unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By unsolvedparadox

Going to try to make it (if there's room in the lobby this week)!

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#102  Edited By natetodamax
    @PsEG: You forgot to mention that Realkilla took me out twice on the same team last week. 

I dunno if I'll be on tonight. I might play AC: Brotherhood.... we'll see.
    trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#103  Edited By trace
    @natetodamax said:
    " @PsEG: You forgot to mention that Realkilla took me out twice on the same team last week. "
    I didn't even realize he had! That's kind of shitty on his part, even if they were both racer-on-racer attacks (something tells me they weren't).

For the record, if someone not from GB joins the party/lobby and starts being a real doucher, feel free to let me know one way or another. I'll be glad to deal with them and lock the party/lobby down a little tighter. Heck, that goes for anyone from Giant Bomb who's being a complete and utter dick against the grain of gameplay, too, though I've yet to see that happen in-game in any race night.
    unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By unsolvedparadox

Glad I finally made it out to one of these, thanks to PsEG as always for hosting these awesome events! I'll try to take some screenshots next time, as well. :)

Avatar image for magicallystoopid
    Magicallystoopid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Oh snap I'm going first this week... CUE THE...well I guess the cat IS there but his not really... fuck it CUE THE PICTURE THING! 

We go vroom now... VROOM!
    • MUUUCCCCHHHHH better turn out this week with 8 people altogether showing up.  Half of whom rocking the headsets.
    • Why did everyone who were sending me messages about race night doing it in the middle of races?  I SMELL CONSPIRACY!
    • Crown Vic swarm action this week was hawt, as no one escaped the now massive swarm of Crown Victorias that brought forth much force and furious anger!
    • I also learned that though the "voice changer" option in the accessory menus.  I can live out my dream of being able to quote Ryan in The New Yorker in a perfect slow pitch for news interview voice.  That or sound like I've sucked a gallon of helium.
    • I'm almost tempted to enforce next week that all those with headsets HAVE to change their voice using the option for some crazy bass deepened on chipmunk racing action!
    • "Hey wait where did he go?  He jammed our systems."  "Oh I just went backwards...."  *Five cop cars all simultaneously J turn*
    • Altabella eliminating me with what may be the slowest crash into spike trap ever.  three miles an hour and yet no where to go except onto the magical world of spikes and the strips they are on.
    • After listening to and remembering Maria from Midnight Club 2, I might very well keep quoting her when I see a helicopter in this game now.  "LOOK OUT FOR DA CAWP-CHAWPPER!  IF DEY GET YO IN DER BEAMS.  YOUS TOAST!" 
    • Speaking of Altabella... you are a girl right?  With that user name I was assuming so... but if you aren't well then... uh... sorry...
    • I needed to stop making "I've just received a message from our general manager" jokes whenever someone's AIM makes a noise in the background of their headset.

See y'all next week!
    trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By trace
    @Magicallystoopid said:
    • I needed to stop making "I've just received a message from our general manager" jokes whenever someone's AIM makes a noise in the background of their headset.
    No. You. Didn't.
    No. You. Didn't.
    Anyways, good to see the PS3 race night's alive! Time for me to take my turn.

Armed and Extremely Dangerous.
    Armed and Extremely Dangerous.
    • Only six to seven people showed up this week. I think I may have burned out a few of our regulars with the Forza 3 GB100 on Saturday night! Oh well. We still had a fair bit of fun, I hope. I know I did!
    • The Gumpert Apollo is the only Hyper class car where I've had to actively counter-steer while drifting through a turn. It is crazy, and once I get all its achievements (I probably already have them), I am switching back to the Agera. Now THAT'S a solid car.
    • On the same note, I swear the 911 GT2 RS handles differently for cops and racers. As a racer, it is a lovely car with wonderful handling. On the cop side of things, it is wild, and I usually see cops bouncing from wall to wall when using it.
    • Aim carefully before initiating an EMP burst! We had a few improperly-aimed targets this week that had cops panicking over friendly fire. At least one of my missed targets involved blasting a helicopter as a racer.
    • Turns out I wasn't entirely correct about the 1.1 update and spike strips. They activate at closer range now, but you can still ride directly up another driver's bumper and not get hit by spikes.
    • We ran into perhaps the smartest helicopter yet. Most helicopters drop spike strips in wide open areas. This one dropped spike strips after roadblocks twice. That's right, TWICE. Needless to say, the cops easily won that round.
    • NOTE: If you're going to EMP a cop as a racer, even from a distance, don't slow down to a crawl when there's a speeding cop coming at you from behind. BAD THINGS HAPPEN.
    • Finally, a friendly reminder: In races, shortcuts are not always your friend, especially in Hyper class.

I had quite a few pictures I had to ditch because the intended subject moved out of frame just before I took the picture. Instead, I give to you more selections from my series "Junk in Seacrest County." I'll be making a coffee table book as soon as publishers stop hanging up on me.

Thanks to everyone who attended, and I hope you had fun. I hope you'll join us next week for more action!
    unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By unsolvedparadox

I regret not taking a picture when my car barreled over the guard rail...then the cliff...then into the ocean. A missed opportunity for great guffaws!

amlabella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#108  Edited By amlabella
    @Magicallystoopid said:
    " Oh snap I'm going first this week... CUE THE...well I guess the cat IS there but his not really... fuck it CUE THE PICTURE THING! 

• MUUUCCCCHHHHH better turn out this week with 8 people altogether showing up.  Half of whom rocking the headsets.
    • Why did everyone who were sending me messages about race night doing it in the middle of races?  I SMELL CONSPIRACY!
    • Crown Vic swarm action this week was hawt, as no one escaped the now massive swarm of Crown Victorias that brought forth much force and furious anger!
    • I also learned that though the "voice changer" option in the accessory menus.  I can live out my dream of being able to quote Ryan in The New Yorker in a perfect slow pitch for news interview voice.  That or sound like I've sucked a gallon of helium.
    • I'm almost tempted to enforce next week that all those with headsets HAVE to change their voice using the option for some crazy bass deepened on chipmunk racing action!
    • "Hey wait where did he go?  He jammed our systems."  "Oh I just went backwards...."  *Five cop cars all simultaneously J turn*
    • Altabella eliminating me with what may be the slowest crash into spike trap ever.  three miles an hour and yet no where to go except onto the magical world of spikes and the strips they are on.
    • After listening to and remembering Maria from Midnight Club 2, I might very well keep quoting her when I see a helicopter in this game now.  "LOOK OUT FOR DA CAWP-CHAWPPER!  IF DEY GET YO IN DER BEAMS.  YOUS TOAST!" 
    • Speaking of Altabella... you are a girl right?  With that user name I was assuming so... but if you aren't well then... uh... sorry...
     See y'all next week! "
    Nope, not a girl. My username is basically just my real name; a is for Anthony, m for Martin, and LaBella is the last name. Don't worry though, people have made that mistake before lol. That was a lot of fun, looking forward to next week.
    Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#109  Edited By Dolphin_Butter
    @Magicallystoopid said: 
    • "Hey wait where did he go?  He jammed our systems."  "Oh I just went backwards...."  *Five cop cars all simultaneously J turn*"
    YEAH!
    unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By unsolvedparadox

I'm itching for next Sunday already, COME ON FATHER TIME!

Magicallystoopid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amlabella said:
    Nope, not a girl. My username is basically just my real name; a is for Anthony, m for Martin, and LaBella is the last name. Don't worry though, people have made that mistake before lol. That was a lot of fun, looking forward to next week. "
    Alright well I'm prepared to remedy this by henceforth refering to you as "THE MANLIEST MAN IN RACE NIGHT!"
    jellysnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#112  Edited By jellysnake

Sorry duders, I don't think I can make race nights any more.  They start at 2am my time and I need to be non-comatose on Monday mornings.  Had fun though, definitely check them out if your time-zone is more friendly to it than mine.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By natetodamax

We on for tonight? If I get this project done before 9 I'll be up for some racing. I think I'm getting better.

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By trace
    @natetodamax said:
    " We on for tonight? "
    Yep, we sure are! I'm hoping for plenty more cop-on-racer violence tonight.
    Magicallystoopid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's snowing here (Yes... in Arkansas...) so even if I had something to do today (I didn't) all that's been cancelled.

RACE NIGHT!

Magicallystoopid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ladies, Gentlemen, and THE MANLIEST MAN IN RACE NIGHT AMLABELLA!

THIS IS YOUR 2 AND A HALF HOUR WARNING FOR HOT PURSUIT ACTION THAT IS SURE TO BE HOT... AND PURSUITING.

Also as one third of Race Night's MCs who be rockin' da mic proper.  I've decided that today is a very special day.  What is this day you ask?

JASON STATHAM DAY!
     JASON STATHAM DAY!

That's right, today we celebrate the English badass... I don't know how... maybe an all BMW race or something... that or just crappy Jason Statham impressions the entire night I don't know.  Either way though, it's an important day!
    Avatar image for diablochicken14
    diablochicken14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#117  Edited By diablochicken14

Probably cant make it tonight because of college work :/ Hopefully it'll be fun as always and ill try to make it next week.  GLHB everyone!

dpedal1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By dpedal1

Anyone on the PS3 gonna do racenight tonight?  Just picked this game up this weekend and want to see if I can get in.

Magicallystoopid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dpedal1 said:
    " Anyone on the PS3 gonna do racenight tonight?  Just picked this game up this weekend and want to see if I can get in. "
    I'll send you an invite in a couple minutes, so get ready.
    dpedal1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By dpedal1

I'm on I will keep an eye out.

dpedal1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By dpedal1

Just finished up my first racenight.  Can't stay up as late as I used to, comes with age and work I suppose, but thoroughly enjoyed playing with other GBers.  Thanks to HaikuFrenzy for coordinating the whole thing, hope to join in some more in the future.  YEA!!!

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By trace

Great night of racing and chasing that just finished up, I'd say. Shall we...recap?

That kitten should know better than to bring violence into our national discussion.
    That kitten should know better than to bring violence into our national discussion.
    • We had a great lobby that was mostly full the whole time. Thanks to everyone who joined us, including old school Race Nighter Br0nZ3 and that 'your fat uncle' guy.
    • FUN FACT: I stated this one time too many in-game, but Brad Shoemaker was totally playing NFS: Hot Pursuit minutes before we started up. Did he intentionally retreat from the game in order to avoid an invite? Probably not! ...but I'm going to be a jackass and say yes.
    • I love the Porsche GT2 RS. However, being toyed with and decimated by Hay4z in short order? Not as fun!
    • The Vic Swarms were as fun as always. However, I think the idea of Continental Swarms isn't as good. Even with a 7-on-1 advantage, the cops lose that (weapon-free) battle a little too often.
    • Remember, as a cop, try to go after the racers that are further ahead. Sticking to backmarkers is a great way to let the lead racer take a win for the team.
    • I hate to spoil the idea here, but if someone has an EMP lock on you and you need to escape it, coming to a stop and tricking them into running you over sometimes works, as you'll take less damage for a crash than an EMP hit. Dodging or jamming the EMP's better, naturally, but sometimes you get lucky people like me who manage to do a 360 spin and re-lock the target into my sights.
    • Releasing spikes so they slide across the road is a brilliant tactic. Also brilliant? Releasing spikes so they'll slide under a slowed, stopped, or crashed opponent and spike them in a vulnerable state.
    • Oh, and roadblocks. Do consider pushing your enemies into those Panameras. It's delightfully vicious.
    • Finally, enjoy these random photos I took of our lunacy:

Is...is this death?
    Is...is this death?

GROUP HUG, EVERYONE!
    GROUP HUG, EVERYONE!

I hope everyone had good fun (or at least earned a decent chunk of bounty for their troubles). Same time next week: Carnage, Cops, and Crappy Comedy! Also hopefully less of a certain something being hummed. Seriously, don't make me bring the "no singing during Race Night" rule from Forza Race Night to here. I'll do it!
    Magicallystoopid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Little Known Fact: Kevin Butler is the VP of the Jason Statham fan club
     Little Known Fact: Kevin Butler is the VP of the Jason Statham fan club

• Five people stayed around this time for the whole ordeal, all rocking the headsets, and with Dpedal1 joining us for the first time.  Welcome Dpedal1...
    • We began the festivities with the first (And probably last) annual Jason Statham Invitational.  An BMW M3 only race that proved to be epic in it's drifts and carrying of perhap illegal packages.  It was won by one Rock-Mikey, and while he may not have won anything.  He can rest comfortably knowing that at that moment, Jason Statham got a massive boner and couldn't figure out why.  We know however... we know.
    • In the next race we came up with a brand spankin' new race event.  "Aw Fuck!"  A race in which you pick a track with a lot of shortcuts.  Now you can take these shortcuts.  HOWEVER... if you take one, you must reveal an embarrassing fact about yourself.  It led to all of us learning about a certain someone crapping themselves in college, and someone else's love for New Kids On The Block when they were young (I will not say who said what.  Either they can reveal it themselves on here, or take it TO THEIR GRAVE!)
    • Now I present to you, FUN SEACREST COUNTY FACTS!
    • Fact #224:  Did you know that if you take the last sample donut at a Krispy Kreme and deny a cop his round treat... THE ENTIRE COUNTY POLICE DEPARTMENT WILL SMITE YOUR ASS DOWN IN A HAIL STORM OF CROWN VICTORIAS!
    • Fact # 425: Seacrest County is a lovely part of the world.  So lovely in fact it will never deminish it's natural beauty to those FILTHY outsiders.  It's why there's no way out of Seacrest County.  Seacrest County... You'll Never Want To Leave!  ...EVER...
    • Fact # 826: Children of the Corn is NOT a family movie, SuperSonicKirby's family learned that the hard way.
    • It may come as a surprise, but it probably won, as only one man out of the five survived their Vic Crown Swarm run.  That man... ONLY THE MOST MANLIEST OF MEN.  Amlabella.  However I would like to argue that I was in fact the true winner of the swarm on the count of having my Subaru get launched by the gang of police cars into a perfect 360 front flip.  Seriously man... when you get Xtreme... you win.
    • On top of having the urge to make his car dance into the finish line when he finishes last in a race, SuperSonicKirby should really try to get an actual headset and not just stuff a Playstation Eye up his shirt.  When you stuff something up your shirt, it's got nowhere to go from there but down... down... down... there.  Not to mention the mic usually makes him sound kind've like Q-Bert when he dies and does all that cussing.
    Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#124  Edited By Shadow

I seem to have been missing out on this.  I'll be sure to join in next week though.

falconer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By falconer

Doo doo do doo doo doo do doo doo do.  Doo doo do doo doo doo do doo doooo.

beef_daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#126  Edited By beef_daddy

Had a great time again, something about  7 cops vs one = amazing.

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By trace

Oh, hey! Late notice, everyone. Remember, as always, that in 30 minutes, we'll be continuing our cop-on-crook action, with the occasional silly race thrown in for the sake of achievement credit. If you want to join us, info on who you need to contact is in the first post.

Hope to see a lot of people there! Until we get rolling, I'm going to go fire up OutRun Online Arcade, because I am weird like that. 9:00 PM EST, NFS: HP Race Night! Be there.

unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By unsolvedparadox

Let's get it on, 'cause we don't get along!

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By trace

All right. Another week in the bag!

Now slightly saltier than usual!
    Now slightly saltier than usual!
    • Keval wins the Komedy Krown. That's the only actual note I wrote down tonight. That's one more written note than usual!
    • A pretty decent turnout, overall, and I must say I'm glad to see the staying power. Sorry to natetodamax on the behalf of the person that gave him the headache over voice chat!
    • I think the person was ShaggyChu. Just sayin'. (Let it go, PsEG. Let it go.)
    • I'm noticing a bit of an imbalance when racers pull away from cops, and cops struggle to catch up. It's probably balanced, but I can't help but wonder if earning a teensy bit more boost naturally could help the cops and make things more battle-happy.
    • The EMP dodging and locking-on has reached dickishly fiendish levels. Spinning in circles from a stop to stay locked on an enemy works surprisingly well in some cases, and pulling a 180 and driving backwards as fast as possible had some surprising success.
    • I think races have to be in the Hyper class and nothing else. Otherwise, there's typically too much control and things stay too even. Plus, off-road shortcuts are a little headier!
    • Several cars went flying off the snowy mountain this week. I'm pleased by that. In fact, I have pictures!
      Hanging on for dear life...
      Hanging on for dear life...

Slipping away!
      Slipping away!

Apollo in orbit!
      Apollo in orbit!

Plus, a few other pictures:
    Hope everyone had fun tonight. Next week, we'll hopefully do more of the same!
    unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By unsolvedparadox

Another exciting week of vehicular carnage, can't wait for next Sunday!

Magicallystoopid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The cat may look like it's just sitting on the car, but it's letting you know to NOT TOUCH HIS RIDE HOLMES!
    The cat may look like it's just sitting on the car, but it's letting you know to NOT TOUCH HIS RIDE HOLMES!
    • Welp, I fucked up royally, by spending WAY too much time out doing stuff at Best Buy and other assorted shops and one eatery.  I basically got back 30 minutes late and no one was on.  SO...

NEED FOR SPEED: HOT PURSUIT RACE NIGHT REDO!

What I'm thinking is sometime this week, to just have the race night arrive stylishly late.  Is there any particular night you guys want to do it?

Also to make it up to you guys... EASTER EGGS!

beef_daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By beef_daddy

BEACH BALL SOCCER!!!!!!!!!!!

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By natetodamax

I don't know who it was who made me take my mic out. It was the guy at the beginning who was talking about his car. He was literally yelling into his mic. 

Also, I still think auto bust is completely retarded. It happened to me twice on that one night, and both times I had begun to pull away. Just stupid, stupid, stupid.

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By trace
    @natetodamax That would have been Jugnutts, if we're talking about the guy who had the Evo X and SRT-4 at one point in life. I'm sure he didn't mean to be loud- it was probably just a matter of his mic being a little too close.
    jugnutts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#135  Edited By jugnutts

I don't talk that loud so it was probably my mic if it was me that you are referencing. Next time please just let me know instead of disconnecting your headset. We need to hear your purdy voice.
    unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By unsolvedparadox
    @Jugnutts said:
    " I don't talk that loud so it was probably my mic if it was me that you are referencing. Next time please just let me know instead of disconnecting your headset. We need to hear your purdy voice. "
    (shudders involuntarily)
    trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By trace

All right, everyone. Two hour warning. I might be on a little earlier dinking around in other games, but once 9:00 PM EST hits, it's all Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit from then on. I hope you're ready for that, but if you're watching football instead, it's cool. I can understand that.

Lots of races, lots more chases, and plenty of cop-on-racer action in under two hours. I'll see you then.

Magicallystoopid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's like we're a bunch of racests!

...So how bout them minorities?  Aren't they just wacky!?

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By trace

You know what's wacky? The Race Night That Wasn't™! That was tonight. I assume everybody was watching football or doing something else.

John Walsh is not amused.
    John Walsh is not amused.
    • Tonight basically consisted of myself and hay4z. Nothing wrong with that, but one-on-one races and Interceptor matches can get boring after a while. Instead, we decided to stop and grind out the multiplayer OutRun Online Arcade achievements.
    • In two weeks, when the Super Bowl's on, I think we should postpone NFS Race Night. If it's going to take place, it'll need to take place in the early afternoon EST. Packers vs. Steelers is going to be a fun game to watch. My prediction: Steelers by 7.
    • OutRun Online Arcade is pretty sweet, yo. Sweeter than the annoying bits of Interceptor (e.g., all of them).

Next week: We attempt to rally more people together! Until then, take care.
    Magicallystoopid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't wait for this year's Super Bowl, Packers vs. Referees... I mean Rapists... I mean Steelers.

unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By unsolvedparadox

I showed up at 10pm and didn't see any Pursuit of the Hot variety, so I departed. Doh!

Avatar image for a_cute_squirtle
    A_Cute_Squirtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By A_Cute_Squirtle

Hey guys! I rented the game and am doing the two day free trial so I'd love to participate on sunday. A Cute Squirtle is the gamertag!

Magicallystoopid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah since this sunday there is a chance I won't be on, I'm going to just go ahead and say that someone on the PS3 race night should take control of things for the night.

HayFourZee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#144  Edited By HayFourZee

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    falconer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By falconer

Race Night was so HOT, Laz forgot to do a write up after cooling down.

hyperfludd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#146  Edited By hyperfludd

I've been invited before, and I'm sorry I missed those other nights. I'll see if I can get some hot, or at the very best lukewarm pursuits going on next Sunday.

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By trace

Oops. I indeed forgot to post a write-up. Sorry about that!

Quick heads-up: This Sunday's NFS Race Night is not going to take place, on account of the Super Bowl. At the very least, I'm not going to be there. Apologies in advance.

Until then...well, a bunch of Forza Race Night guys thought we'd try our hand at some PGR4. You're welcome to join, if you so wish. I might consider trying this around the same time tomorrow, too.

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By trace

All right, everyone. We took a break for the biggest football game of the year, but this week, I'm going to try bringing some life back into NFS: Hot Pursuit Race Night. Consider this your one hour warning! At 9:00 PM EST, we'll try our hand at some cop-on-crook racing action, if people show up. Details on how to join are in the first post.

Nothing to add beyond that, at this point. Hopefully people still remember this exists! I'll see you in an hour or so if that's true.

EDIT: Wellp! Not much of a turnout this week. We'll give this another try next week, but if nobody shows up again, we'll call it and close down the Xbox 360 side of things (or everything if the PS3 side's already barren -- not sure about their status).

falconer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By falconer

Bah, I've been doing homeworks. Fecking math... 

So Forza has an ass load of options, and tons of cars so it's easy to see why that Race Night is still going. Do you think we should consolidate the other ones into one big 2-4 hour thingy? I was on PGR4 for a bit on Saturday, but I didn't see anyone around when I was on. Maybe a Saturday afternoon shindig for NFS, PGR4, Blur, etc? We need to get together and start grinding that 1M cred Forza 2 achievement too. If anyone in the community ever wants to jump into good ol Paradise City I might be up for that too. Or some classic Burnout Revenge? Yeah, that game is pretty sick too.

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By trace
    @ShaggyChu: I'd be more than up for having a Saturday afternoon gathering where we play assorted racing games that don't have their own race night. I would have shown up for such a thing this last Saturday, but I was busy with something. Whatever it was, I can't remember.

It could be kind of a prelude to the upcoming Forza 3 S-Rank Support Group, I suppose. It'd be nice to get as many achievements as I could in some of those older games (especially if there's a way to get signature takedowns online in Burnout Revenge).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.