Post your XBox Live GamerTag to fill out your autolog

• 146 results
#1 Posted by Marmaladebrat (298 posts) -

I saw the message about the PSN IDs to fill your autolog and was surprised there was not one for XBox Live GamerTags, so here you go. 

GamerTag: marmaladebrat

#2 Posted by Bobby_The_Great (1002 posts) -

Xbox GT: Bobby The Great
#3 Posted by MikkaQ (10264 posts) -

I got the cheevo for NFS friends upon bootup, but if anyone wants to do some hot pursuit, I'm Bionic Bromando on XBL. Just let me know you're from GB.

#4 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -

Feel free to send a FR to CryptoElite, I could use more NFS people.  I'll send you 3 a FR

#5 Posted by Brodehouse (9521 posts) -

Brodehouse is Brodehouse.

#6 Edited by Dustpan (1690 posts) -

Just The Docter

Feel free to add me.

#7 Posted by Kratch (367 posts) -

"Krautch" is the gamertag.  Just let me know you're from GB.

#8 Posted by Marlowe (33 posts) -

marlowe78

#9 Posted by clone006 (6 posts) -

clone 006

#10 Posted by Chaser324 (6263 posts) -

Pretty much nobody on my friends list is playing this, so it would definitely be nice to connect with some other people.

G/T: Chaser324

#11 Posted by KimChi4U (368 posts) -

Soju 25percent 

I'll be up for some multiplayer stuff when I get my gold membership renewed

#12 Posted by Weesh (58 posts) -

GT: WeeshLoL

#13 Posted by Flooder_delete (21 posts) -

GT: Flooder360 

Feel free to add me. At the moment I have 0 friends playing this game. So it would be nice to have some friends who play this game.
#14 Posted by XenoNick (1390 posts) -

GT: XenoNick
None of my friends playing it.

#15 Posted by blalala (122 posts) -

GT: Roelie

#16 Posted by Scarz09 (146 posts) -

GT: PompousPizza 

add me no one on my list is playing the game.
#17 Edited by Extreme_Popcorn (842 posts) -

GT: Baron von Straf 

Add me, none of my friends are playing. I know they are pushing this wall thing but putting an achievement in for it seems a bit lame

#18 Posted by HawkSE (216 posts) -

GT: Hawk xSx

#19 Posted by Revan_NL (332 posts) -

Feel free to add me, GT is Revan NL

#20 Edited by Rekt_Hed (844 posts) -

Add me if you want :) 'RektHed'

This is the only disc thats been spinning in my xbox sine i got it hahah im propper hooked :)

#21 Posted by Rokkaku (221 posts) -

Add me too! Gamertag:  Dr McPanda

#22 Posted by MovieFlask (25 posts) -

Feel free to add me: GT is MovieFlask

#23 Posted by beard_of_zeus (1664 posts) -

I have absolutely no one on my friends list playing this game, so I could totally use some folks to compete against.

GT: BeardOfZeus26

#24 Posted by ViciousReiven (815 posts) -

It'd feel nice to compete with more than one dude on my list, GT is DanteusX . 

#25 Posted by septim (774 posts) -

GT: megamerican

#26 Posted by RichLee (58 posts) -

"Cask 23" just got the game, see u all there.

#27 Posted by Wabashy (75 posts) -

GT:Wabashy  

see you on the road

#28 Posted by Warihay (480 posts) -

GT: GhostlyKiller17

#29 Posted by Threl (13 posts) -

GT: Threlnos feel free to add me.

#30 Posted by runfaster21 (6 posts) -

Mine is: Fleet of Foot 

Please add me. I just got the game and none of my friends have it. My autolog is empty.

#31 Posted by mutantgenius (11 posts) -

GT:mutntgenius

#32 Posted by Consaw (249 posts) -

I have zero people on my friend list who have played this, just a few that have played the demo.
Feel free to add me. GT: consaw

#33 Posted by jozzy (2041 posts) -

GT: "Jozzy canada"

If you want someone at the bottom of your high score list to poke and make fun of add me.

#34 Posted by Mittt (45 posts) -

GT: Sir BigLove

Add away!!

#35 Posted by Wabashy (75 posts) -

GT: Wabashy 

add me for action

#36 Edited by Murtaug (308 posts) -

I should be getting the game tomorrow, hopefully, from the Best Buy black Friday deals, would like some friends for the wall as I currently only have seven friends on live and none of them have played or will play this game. 

Gamertag: Murtaug

#37 Posted by runfaster21 (6 posts) -

Even though I'm just getting started, I can already see how this competing-for-times thing could get addicting. Right now it looks like CryptoElite is leading just about all my lists. I need to get busy. 

I've added just about everyone on this list. (I didn't leave anyone out on purpose.) I might've missed a few. 

Anyway, I would really like to build up my friends list with cool people. Most of my real-life friends aren't nearly into gaming as I am. See you around.

#38 Edited by beard_of_zeus (1664 posts) -
@Diamond said:

" Feel free to send a FR to CryptoElite, I could use more NFS people.  I'll send you 3 a FR "

Just wanted to say that you have some pretty impressive times posted for a lot of these events, you must be crazy good at this game! At the very least, it motivates me to do better ;)

Also, I saw you have the 100% achievement for Super Meat Boy, which makes me double jealous. I'm slooooooowly working towards getting that, but it's tough.
#39 Posted by KickahaOta (142 posts) -

Gamertag: Phaedrus. I have one friend who really plays the game, and who perpetually kicks my Speedwall times right in the groinular region, so I'm hoping for some friends I can actually compete with. :) Please mention you're from Giant Bomb.
#40 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -
@runfaster21 said:
Right now it looks like CryptoElite is leading just about all my lists.
@beard_of_zeus said:
@Diamond said:

Feel free to send a FR to CryptoElite

Just wanted to say that you have some pretty impressive times posted for a lot of these events, you must be crazy good at this game! At the very least, it motivates me to do better ;)  Also, I saw you have the 100% achievement for Super Meat Boy, which makes me double jealous. I'm slooooooowly working towards getting that, but it's tough.
Why thank you both for the praise!  Hot Pursuit is right in my wheelhouse, and I've been able to reach a state of focus where I make few mistakes.  I have every gold medal and only a few achievements left to go in HP though, which makes me sad.  I could totally play more if there was still much left for me to do in the game.

Super Meat Boy is a similar case.
#41 Posted by Murtaug (308 posts) -

Just went down the thread and added a ton of people, so in case you check the thread and have a request from Murtaug, that's me. If I missed any one, just feel free to add me. 

Gamertag: Murtaug

#42 Posted by beard_of_zeus (1664 posts) -
@Diamond said:
" @runfaster21 said:
Right now it looks like CryptoElite is leading just about all my lists.
@beard_of_zeus said:
@Diamond said:

Feel free to send a FR to CryptoElite

Just wanted to say that you have some pretty impressive times posted for a lot of these events, you must be crazy good at this game! At the very least, it motivates me to do better ;)  Also, I saw you have the 100% achievement for Super Meat Boy, which makes me double jealous. I'm slooooooowly working towards getting that, but it's tough.
Why thank you both for the praise!  Hot Pursuit is right in my wheelhouse, and I've been able to reach a state of focus where I make few mistakes.  I have every gold medal and only a few achievements left to go in HP though, which makes me sad.  I could totally play more if there was still much left for me to do in the game.  Super Meat Boy is a similar case. "
Well, I was playing NFS with a few GB peeps this evening and it was a lot of fun, maybe you'll be on at some point and we can play some Hot Pursuit. Arresting all us terrible racers should give you something to do :P
#43 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -
@beard_of_zeus:  Well I have tried some cops vs modes and they play very differently.  I haven't won a single round as a cop or a racer online.
#44 Posted by MrOldboy (868 posts) -

hit me up, I have no one playing HFS. 

MrOldboy

#45 Posted by TyFighter (12 posts) -

I just went through and sent friend requests to nearly everyone on the thread so far, feel free to add me, TyFighter57 

I've been looking for a chance to fill up the leaderboards in my games and play some mutliplayer with cool people, none of my friends are really into Xbox except for Call of Duty...looking forward to seeing you guys online!

#46 Posted by BSchneider30 (58 posts) -
@Rekt_Hed
Add me if you want :) 'RektHed'

This is the only disc thats been spinning in my xbox sine i got it hahah im propper hooked :)
Xbox ft- murphyjammer
#47 Posted by gunstarhero (67 posts) -

live:  gunstarhero
#48 Posted by MrQuinn99 (36 posts) -

My gamertag is MrQuinn99. 

Feel free to add me.

#49 Posted by Cusseta (109 posts) -

XBL Gamertag = Cusseta
I need some NFS:HP friends!  None of my friends have the game!

#50 Posted by JMartNWA (194 posts) -

GT is Dolphin Teeth ... GB friends are good friends, so request away.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.