Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

Criterion's reboot of one of the most popular games in the Need for Speed series. The game features Racer versus Cop gameplay and can be played from either perspective at any time.

When can I redeem my online pass on PSN for Hot Pursuit?

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Venatio

Is PSN still down for EA? I just bought Hot pursuit on the cheap and I can't redeem the damn code, has EA said anything? It keeps saying unable to process Online Pass and it's annoying

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Venatio

Should I just wait it out? This happen to anyone else?

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#3  Edited By citizenkane
    EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By EightBitShik

@Venatio: You should be able to add it now. If you are still having problems then you might be doing something wrong. I know there was a lot of errors when the server came back up but it should be good now. Posting topics that are already out there and not posting this in the correct thread... I would assume that you are the one making the mistake when it comes to entering in our online pass lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.