abandonedfreak's Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Xbox 360) review

need for awesomenes!

If u like racing games arcade style fun racing games to be exact then i believe this game will not disappoint u at all.  its Fast its Fun its Challenging, to say the least it should fit the $ and really fit in ur racing arcade games or wich ever part u pls to put this great creation of a race game!

Other reviews for Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Xbox 360)

This ain't no Burnout 0

I’ve been a fan of Criterion's racing games for a while now, and give them a lot of credit for pulling me into genre. As such, I was a little wary of the decision to move them to the more high-profile Need for Speed license, and it seems that my fears were not unfounded. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit definitely shows off Criterion’s skill at making quality racing games, but it also feels like an underwhelming compromise on the style of racing that made their games so much fun in the first pla...