Xbox Duders for NFS:MW?

• 96 results
#51 Posted by OptimalPower (113 posts) -

I need some more people on my Autolog.

I'm also OptimalPower on Xbox Live.

#52 Posted by fenix1989uk (33 posts) -

XBL GT is FoxHound957. See you on the streets! :D

#53 Edited by mcmax3000 (300 posts) -

I'm also playing this on 360. Haven't tried out the multiplayer yet, but would love to.

GT is the same as my GB Username. Anyone can feel free to add me, but if you do, send a quick message. I get some random ass friend requests on occasion, so I generally don't add people unless I know where they got my Gamertag from.

#54 Posted by SynticV1 (52 posts) -

On 360, GT: Syntic V1.

If you do send me a request, just remind me where you're from haha.

#55 Posted by gashna (118 posts) -

I'am in GT- gashna

#56 Posted by CaptainFlapjacks (1 posts) -

My friends don't play good games, only Call of Duty. Need NFS friends, GT- xSGTx MuNnY

#57 Posted by PeaceMinusOne (2 posts) -

Just picked this up yesterday after I watched the quick look... GT: Peace Minus One

#58 Posted by FissionMailed10 (49 posts) -

Going to be playing as much of this as i can before i start my new job, so add me! Only have like 2 people who play this on my friends list.

GT: adtRAWR

#59 Edited by mcmax3000 (300 posts) -

I must say, to the topic creator, your XBL avatar is fantastic.

Also, we should consider setting up a specific GB Community multiplayer night or something, so a bunch of us can play together.

#60 Edited by Xtreme_ct (5 posts) -

GT: Xtreme CT

#61 Posted by fazzle (311 posts) -

Put me in on the list, gamertag is fazzle1

#62 Posted by icytower38 (466 posts) -

GT is the same as my user name, would love to have some more people on my list for this game

#63 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

GT is GoonerTR0N add me, looking to play with people that don't ram you when you are parked...

#64 Edited by cthomer5000 (919 posts) -

GT is the same, cthomer5000

feel free to add me. I just sent about a dozen requests to some of the people in here.

#65 Posted by mere_immortal (11 posts) -

GT is lego pencil, my autolog is lonely.

#66 Posted by bibamatt (1092 posts) -

Added a bunch of duders just now. My gamertag is Bibamatt, same as my GB name. Looking to fill out that Autolog and get some mulitplayer on! See y'all on the open rooooooooooooooooad!

#67 Posted by EpicSteve (6501 posts) -

GT: EpicBomb

#68 Posted by KillswitchNL83 (25 posts) -

GT: MKroffa

added some of you, feel free to add me for some most wanted action

#69 Posted by darkjohnny47 (128 posts) -

count me in.

xbl username: johnny5x47

#70 Posted by j3ffro919 (244 posts) -

@mcmax3000 said:

Also, we should consider setting up a specific GB Community multiplayer night or something, so a bunch of us can play together.

Thanks man, every time I see a billboard with my avatar picture its a reminder of October 19th.

And good call on having a multiplayer night, I've been in a couple 5-7 Duder groupings and it's been nothing shy of hilarious.

I don't know if someone else wants to take the reigns on setting something up - I'd be happy to try but I gotta get approval from my wife first before I spend a whole evening driving into people on the internet. Also I don't want to interfere/compete with and Race Night Thursday or Forza Horizon on Tuesday. Maybe something kinda late/later on Wednesday would work.

#71 Posted by j3ffro919 (244 posts) -

I have updated the table on page 1, and sent every single one of you a friend invite (unless you already did so to me).

I should post a picture of my autolog, it's almost depressing pulling off what felt like a pretty good time to see that I'm 51st on the board. Kind of gives weight to actually being at the top of the list, I'd strongly recommend you guys do so.

#72 Posted by mcmax3000 (300 posts) -

@j3ffro919 said:

@mcmax3000 said:

Thanks man, every time I see a billboard with my avatar picture its a reminder of October 19th.

And good call on having a multiplayer night, I've been in a couple 5-7 Duder groupings and it's been nothing shy of hilarious.

I don't know if someone else wants to take the reigns on setting something up - I'd be happy to try but I gotta get approval from my wife first before I spend a whole evening driving into people on the internet. Also I don't want to interfere/compete with and Race Night Thursday or Forza Horizon on Tuesday. Maybe something kinda late/later on Wednesday would work.

If there are people interested, I'd definitely be willing to organize something. I've had experience doing that in another community for a couple of years, so it's not a big deal for me to do so.

We can always just plan it for a one night thing to start, and look into making it regular if there's enough interest. Wednesday night definitely sounds like a good idea to me, or Monday.

#73 Posted by Trace (3583 posts) -

As long as you don't jump in the way of Horizon Race Night on Tuesday or Forza Race Night on Thursday, I'll be glad to offer help or advice wherever it's needed. I was planning on running a Most Wanted Race Night on Sundays and even had a dummy Live account ready to gather gamertags, but a lack of time and enthusiasm for the game on my part have stymied that for now.

Heck, time permitting, I'll want to join in eventually. I already have plenty of Autolog competition, but I've yet to try the multiplayer, and it looks slick.

#74 Posted by j3ffro919 (244 posts) -

We had 5-7 guys going for a few hours tonight, and the more multiplayer I play the more I enjoy this game. I definitely need to refine some speed lists, because a few of the events are somewhat lackluster, but for the most part the challenges and speed tests are fantastic.

#75 Edited by pseudomyxoma (104 posts) -

Please add me to that list duders, I love autolog challenges GT: pseudomyxma

#76 Posted by Jugnutts (437 posts) -

GT: Jugnutts

#77 Posted by Weesh (52 posts) -

GT: Welshio

#78 Posted by StraightGrizzly (317 posts) -

@j3ffro919: The Utah Blaine is my GT

#79 Posted by ahab88 (241 posts) -

DreamKing88

#80 Posted by KimParnage (242 posts) -

Hey duders.. I know i'm kind of late for the party, but anyone still playing, feel free to add me..

The Random KO

#81 Posted by duffles (25 posts) -

Go ahead and add me

GT: Miedox

#82 Posted by Magicallystoopid (466 posts) -

Go ahead and add me, just let me know your from here though...

GT: RazorbackKing

#83 Posted by web966 (79 posts) -

I 9volt I. Add me i need autolog friends!

#84 Posted by blueinferno (461 posts) -

bLuE iNfErNo. I have very few Xbox Live friends, so feel free to add me up and let me know that you're from GB.

#85 Posted by JCrichton (54 posts) -

JCrichton77 is my Gt

#86 Posted by brownsfantb (403 posts) -

I just bought it during Amazon's black friday sale and I could use more friends playing it.

My gamertag is spike58. If you send me a friend request, make sure to put Giant Bomb or something in it.

#87 Posted by Scarylemming (4 posts) -

Just got the game. Go ahead and add me.

GT: Peculiar Fiend

#88 Posted by NoRemnants (389 posts) -

Why not. ElTango24

#89 Posted by Roomrunner (914 posts) -

Late to the party, but added about a dozen of you. Only one person on my friends list plays this.

360 tag - Rocket no 9

#90 Posted by TheAsker (25 posts) -

@j3ffro919: RefluentC R B N

#91 Posted by Cmosburg (5 posts) -

GT: CORYDOGG

#92 Posted by hippocrit (266 posts) -

darth kaibosh

#93 Posted by j3ffro919 (244 posts) -

First post updated with all the names from this latest wave - sorry I've been slacking on updating.

#94 Posted by ghostchant (125 posts) -

gamertag: ghostchant22

please add me ! :)

#95 Posted by dgtlty (176 posts) -

GT: dgtlty

Just started playing and would love some Autolog buddies.

#96 Edited by Dutfish (3 posts) -

GT: Tiddler

Been playing a lot of this lately, please add me. I need more Autolog pals.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.