Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Need for Speed Rivals

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 15, 2013

A cross-gen open-world driving game set in a fictional Redview County.

10 Minutes of AllDrive Gameplay with Dev Commentary

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seppli

AllDrive promises to be what GTA Online should have been in free roam. The whole seamless matchmaking and interweaving of events sounds and looks incredibly dope. Autolog was an awesome innovation, AllDrive might just manage to top that. I've been clamoring for this more seamless kind of online multiplayer since I played Demon's Souls and gotten a taste for its more mystifying take on it.

Looks like it'll play a lot like Hot Pursuit, just with big ass ramps and a much more meaningful open world. Kinda like the perfect arcade racing game. Let's hope it'll turn out as good as it seems to me.

This is kinda how I expect the next *singleplayer* Elder Scrolls game to do online multiplayer. Every dude walking around the gameworld with his own seamlessly phased in instance wrapped around him in a radius, and the game acting the gamemaster, seamlessly creating dynamic online encounters within the boundries of a regular singleplayer experience. Hell - I think Destiny sounds like it'll work kinda like this. Good times ahead indeed.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Yeah if it is anything like Hot Pursuit i will enjoy it !

MightyDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: -2

@jimmyfenix: That's what I'm hoping for as well. I enjoyed Most Wanted...but I still feel like the most recent Hot Pursuit has still been my favorite Need for Speed since...well, the original Hot Pursuit.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Lava

I am finding myself getting interested in this game...

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

I think I might get around this game a later than sooner. Still, can't wait! :D

kishinfoulux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kishinfoulux

Isn't this basically what Rivals did already or am I mistaken? Can't really tell the difference. Also is this a next gen launch game?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.