Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Need for Speed: Undercover

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Nov 18, 2008

Need for Speed: Undercover returns the franchise to the arcade-style open world gameplay found in NFS: Most Wanted and NFS: Carbon.

Good game.

nastybutler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nastybutler

No one is really talking about this game. I think it will be good and really good for people who arent amazing at racers. I heard in reviews that the races are really easy but cops chases arent to friendly. I hope this game is good Im looking forward to a racing soon. I hate MIdnight Club so I get this game this year. PS Prostreet wasnt best game ever but wasnt the worse it just had a different concept that wasnt to good.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I had high hopes for this game. It looked like it might be like Most Wanted, which was a brilliant game. Unfortunately the reviews have been saying it's pretty dire, so I'm giving it a miss for now. I'll probably buy it when it hits bargain bin prices, but not right now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.