Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Need for Speed: Undercover

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Nov 18, 2008

Need for Speed: Undercover returns the franchise to the arcade-style open world gameplay found in NFS: Most Wanted and NFS: Carbon.

X button is not responsive

AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ

i finally try the game for ps3. when i put the disc in.... the X button is not responsive, i thought my ps3 froze or it still loading. had to press many time. so i go storyline... race... pause menu.... X button still got to press many time for it to be responsive. is this normal? or just my ps3?

i heard everybody saying the ps3 version is low frame rate and performance issue.... but now i finally try and nothing like that at all! i can feel the damn frame rate going sky rocket! very cool! its like you looking at reality frame rate and reality movement. i played Dirt 1 max setting, Cryostasis high setting, Stalker high setting, GTA4(drive) high setting all on a core2E8400-1gb ram-xfx4650 512mb and it feel like shiet! after hearing people saying performance issue on nfs undercover ps3 version, i expected to feel like shiet like those games i played on pc.  oh i admit it does have less than a second blink of pause at random time. like say 1.0 is equal one seond..... the pause it has is only 0.2 but still damm nice with that feeling of 74-104 frame rate per second!

graphic is better than blur but both graphic is not good. undercover graphic is ok. blur graphic is bad. shift look amazing. midnight club la look nice.

drifiting feature in undercover and midnight club la  works great. drifting in burnout paradise and blur is broken.

anyway in nfs undercover is the X button for you must press many time for it to respond too? 

and it seems like O button is not responsive too.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    how do i get nitrous? i saw the green bar on bottom and press O and nothing happend and sometimes i press O at random time when the green bar dont have and still nuke out nitrous.... ?????????????? i mean when do i know i can boost?
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.