Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Need for Speed

Franchise »

EA's flagship street racing series featuring many licensed cars, police pursuits, car customization, and more reboots than you can shake a stick at.

I kinda like this Need For Speed Trailer???

Wikitoups

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wikitoups

So I went to see 47 Ronin today (which is not bad... go see it!), when one of the trailers is this:

Now I kinda rolled my eyes when I first heard about this movie, also the little reveal at e3...but after watching it back at home for a couple of times...and I think it might be ok????

Some of my thought going through this:

• That song you hear is Butterfly and Hurricanes by Muse. It's sounded very familiar to me cause it is used in the opening of criterion's need for speed most wanted which is (for me) one of the most memorable openings.
    • The two cars that I notice are the Bugatti Veryron (which is in 2012 most wanted) and the Ford mustang (which is in 2005 most wanted) oh and that paint job looks very similar to the BMW in 05 most wanted
    • Some story bits are similar to the ones in 05 most wanted and the run for some reason
    • The black dude is Kid Cudi acting as NFS version of Roman Pearce (from 2 fast) or maybe Tej Parker???
    • Aaron Paul sound alot like Paul Walker's character in Fast and Furious.
    • Oh and the guy on the mic with the crazy talk??? That is Michael Fucking Keaton! On wikipedia for the movie page he's "the reclusive and eccentric host of an "underground" supercar race where he invites the best drivers from around the world".
    • HOW DOES KID CUDI GET A ARMY HELICOPTER????

Don't know if this will be a good or bad film but I'm now interested in watching this movie now.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Milkman

Kid Cudi was totally flying that helicopter.

roninenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What if this is an alternate ending for Aaron Paul's character from Breaking Bad? He races off to become... a racer?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.