5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 7 releases and 0 DLC

:D 0

good program flkepglrpglllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...

Totally Underappreciated 0

I first heard about this game from one of my friend's dads in middleschool. He simply said, "well it's a dungeon crawler where if you die, you lose your save and start again." I thought it'd be worth a shot. Little did I know I was stepping through a portal into another supremely developed, difficult game that would eat my free time for the next 8 years. The basic premise makes it sound very simple, you enter the dungeons to get the Amulet of Yendor from the similarly name Wizard, and bring it b...