Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

NeverDead

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jan 31, 2012

In this brutal action game from the creators of Alien vs. Predator, players become Bryce Boltsman, a demon hunter cursed with immortality five hundred years ago, who can survive being violently dismembered by his enemies as long as his head isn't swallowed whole.

Just Reviewed This, Take A Gander! ^^

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GaZZuM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By GaZZuM

Hey guys, I have my own video game website that I run in my spare time just so I can write about video games, and last week I was lucky enough to receive a review copy of NeverDead. I posted my review this morning and just figured I would come over and copy/paste it onto GiantBomb!

Take a goosey gander, and let me know what you think! ^^

TentPole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TentPole

I think it might be physically impossible for Rebellion to make a game this generation that is not shit.

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By sweep  Moderator

Heya buddy, unfortunately advertising your own site on the Giant Bomb forums is against the rules. If you want to talk about your own external projects, please keep that in your blog.

GLHB

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.