Konami Announces NeverDead

• 61 results
#51 Posted by Morkins (6 posts) -

Like the entire Konami press event, this was epic.  Although this was less epic than most of the conference, which literally WON E3 for this year and every year going forwards.  It even won previous E3's, that is how epic it was.

#52 Posted by GetBentTheVideoGame (268 posts) -
@Morkins said:
" Like the entire Konami press event, this was epic.  Although this was less epic than most of the conference, which literally WON E3 for this year and every year going forwards.  It even won previous E3's, that is how epic it was. "
It's amazing that some nerd pretending his head fell off was one of the least insane things to happen in that conference.
#53 Edited by raiz265 (2243 posts) -
#54 Posted by UNIT_TRB (5 posts) -
#55 Posted by Balaamsafe (144 posts) -

Japanese devs do love their orange blood

#56 Posted by TheMasterDS (2400 posts) -

The guys behind Rouge Warrior and a shitty game no ones ever heard of? Wow! That'll be a fucking fantastic quick look! I hope the main character is as sweary as Demo Dick. Fuck! 

#57 Posted by SumDeus (1898 posts) -

I won't quite pass on this yet. Seems interesting enough, but i want gameplay or at least be able to see the main character from the front...

#58 Posted by Rodiard (448 posts) -

#59 Posted by Kazona (3250 posts) -

This game will automatically be 5 stars if you can add extra limbs to your body!

#60 Posted by mutant763 (15 posts) -

I didn't like Prince of Persia (2009) because you couldn't die, hopefully this hook won't ruin another game for me.

#61 Posted by sickVisionz (1299 posts) -

This could be fun.  Need to see a bit more and a demo though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.