The TGS trailer for NeverDead looks a lot better than the E3 one

#1 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -

I'm not saying it looks great, but it does not look like total crap like it did during E3. 
It's sorta looking bayonettay, it sorta looks like the bayonetta or vanquish art style. I don't know it this will be any good, looks different that's for sure.
#2 Posted by EuanDewar (4891 posts) -

But does it have Megadeth in it?????????

#3 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -
@EuanDewar said:

But does it have Megadeth in it?????????

yes, yes it does
#4 Posted by Liber (648 posts) -

The framerate is awesome.

#5 Posted by JonSmith (171 posts) -

Dunno, the shooting looks like it could get repetitive REALLY quick, but perhaps they'll introduce some interesting way to make the shooting itself feel interesting rather than relying entirely on the gimmick of 'hey, you're immortal, rip off your limbs and go nuts' to keep it fun.

#6 Posted by Tordah (2478 posts) -

I don't like the character design in this game at all. That talking frog thing is just...I don't know, but I don't like it.

#7 Posted by Gwendolyn (34 posts) -

Really? Looks the same to me.

#8 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4715 posts) -

Slap Chop framerate can hopefully be ironed out before release, but aside from that it's an interesting concept that I hope has the gameplay to back it up. I'm sketchy on that, however. Because, you know, Japan.

#9 Edited by Jeust (10550 posts) -

Looks nice, still I'm not a big fan of DMC styled gameplay.

#10 Posted by HellBrendy (994 posts) -

Game looks super awesome, gameplay looks really bad.

#11 Posted by Vigorousjammer (2494 posts) -

Am I the only one who thought it looked cool at E3?

Still looks cool here.

#12 Posted by jakob187 (21663 posts) -

I'm all for the Japanese weirdness of it, and I liked what I saw back at E3.

I'm really hoping that the framerate was just something messed up in the capture and not actually indicative of the game itself, because if I remember correctly, this is coming out PRETTY SOON, right?

I don't know. I'm just really hoping this is the game where Rebellion finally does something excellent again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.