Good PW servers

#1 Posted by MasterBrief (225 posts) -

Currently I play on Ravenloft which is mainly an RP but I'm looking for something that has the elements they have like the rations and feel of that world but one that isn't as based on grouping up. I really want one with a lot of real feel to it I like to hunt and craft stuff and most don't seem to have crafting supplies one hand and the ones that do for example have rations that don't stack. Call me picky. I love Ravenloft but I'm having trouble progressing there.

#2 Posted by Tarsier (1069 posts) -

i just want another server like fork. that has the benefits of the later updates and CEP.

thats all i want in life. it really is. the only fork server right now is completely empty and its an older version . someone help

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.