#51 Posted by MrSpaceMan (118 posts) -

If you could get three others together, it seems awesome

#52 Posted by Majkiboy (974 posts) -

Pre-order :D

#53 Edited by Kohe321 (3529 posts) -

Yup, I'm excited about this!

#54 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -
@Duckbutter said:
" that guy on GT said the graphics suck bad like its a DS game all blowed up for the Wii :( "
A Wii game with bad graphicss? Unimaginable.
#55 Posted by BenderUnit22 (1501 posts) -

I was very sceptical of this game, because it looked like New Super Mario Bros. (DS) which was a game I was utterly disappointed by. It was short, easy and so dumbed down that I would've prefered a 1: 1 port of Super Mario Bros. 3. The Wii one looks a lot more akin to Super Mario World though, so I'm hopeful it'll offer a bit more depth and maybe will have new power ups that don't come at the expense of everything else this time. Not sold on the multiplayer though, looks like it'll be really frustrating to do anything with a lot of dudes bumping around you all the time.

#56 Posted by BR4DL3I9H (259 posts) -

This does look like it could be a fun group activity game, but why toads?! I mean what about all the other characters you can choose from?

#57 Posted by Crono (2674 posts) -

I know I am late to the party but this game looks like a blast from the past.  I am so freaking excited about this game, I don't own a Wii but my friends who do will be seeing a lot more of me come this game's release :)

#58 Posted by Takayama (1 posts) -

Am I the only one who noticed the greatest thing in any Mario game???

YOU CAN RIDE YOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game will be good, no matter what, only for that fact.

#59 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -

This looks actually sort of neat. Hopefully it won't be $50, but it may be :(

#60 Posted by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -
@Takayama said:
" Am I the only one who noticed the greatest thing in any Mario game???YOU CAN RIDE YOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This game will be good, no matter what, only for that fact. "
Yep, I love how he can eat and spit out other players xD
#61 Posted by Media_Master (3283 posts) -

I'm more excited for Galaxy 2

#62 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

looks fun.

#63 Posted by liquidsol (94 posts) -

I wonder how many times, as a gamer, you hear the Mario jumping sound in your lifetime?  Twenty Billion?

#64 Posted by Kyle (2323 posts) -

Excuse me if I don't spontaneously ejaculate upon hearing that Nintendo's biggest announcement for E3 is a Mario game following a 23-year-old formula practically to the letter.

#65 Posted by Jeust (10680 posts) -
@Kyle said:
" Excuse me if I don't spontaneously ejaculate upon hearing that Nintendo's biggest announcement for E3 is a Mario game following a 23-year-old formula practically to the letter. "
Agreed! Nintendo should cook some new franchises because this one is starting to look overused... 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.