Mario's car

#1 Edited by Brunchies (2484 posts) -

This is something that caught my eye when I was on Ign and I thought why not post it on Giant bomb.

Sorry about not posting it in the beginning. 

This is pretty funny advertising for the New super Mario brothers wii and its an awesome car even though I don't care for Nascar in the slightest. 
#2 Posted by Brunchies (2484 posts) -

Thoughts.

#3 Posted by JoelTGM (5596 posts) -

Looks very nice.  That guy definitely has the right sponsors.

#4 Posted by DanielJW (4915 posts) -

Replacing Yoshi in the next Mario game! 

Image above for the lazy.  

I share the same sentiments as you. I have no interest in Nascar, but it's a very neat looking automobile. I'd drive it were I a rich man, or a racer. 
#5 Posted by AjayRaz (12424 posts) -
@DanielJW: thank you  

it's a pretty neat looking car, even though i find nascar to be very bleh. you'd have to be some kinda person to drive a mario car in a NASCAR race. 
#6 Posted by FrankCanada97 (4039 posts) -

It saddens me too see that the NASCAR developmental series is getting more attention and coverage than America's premier open-wheel racing series, the IndyCar Series. I wish they never split from CART, then we would all see this paint scheme on a beautiful, sleek open wheel race car instead of this bulky machine. RIP CART 1979-2002.

#7 Posted by JJOR64 (18955 posts) -

I wish GameStop wasn't plastered on it.

#8 Posted by Phished0ne (2496 posts) -
@FrankCanada97 said:
" It saddens me too see that the NASCAR developmental series is getting more attention and coverage than America's premier open-wheel racing series, the IndyCar Series. I wish they never split from CART, then we would all see this paint scheme on a beautiful, sleek open wheel race car instead of this bulky machine. RIP CART 1979-2002. "
This 

Open-Wheel racing is vastly superior to NASCAR,   and this car is vastly superior to any other car art in nascar.
#9 Posted by JeffGoldblum (3704 posts) -
@Brunchies said:
" This is something that caught my eye when I was on Ign and I thought why not post it on Giant bomb.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/104/1045097p1.html   This is pretty funny advertising for the New super Mario brothers wii and its an awesome car even though I don't care for Nascar in the slightest.  "
Is it really that hard to post an image in the thread?
I would understand if you were new but you have over 700 posts...
#10 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -

Now someone needs to take that car design and put it into Forza 3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.