New Super Mario Bros Wii - Shigeru Miyamoto Interview -

#1 Posted by Linkyshinks (9881 posts) -

An interview with Mario's creator where he talks about the game in detail:

#2 Posted by JJOR64 (18894 posts) -

OH MY GOD 2 MORE DAYS!!!    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....  COME ON SUNDAY!!!!

#3 Posted by Linkyshinks (9881 posts) -

We have to wait till next Friday : (

#4 Posted by JJOR64 (18894 posts) -
@Linkyshinks: That's a bummer.  :(
#5 Posted by Linkyshinks (9881 posts) -

It could be worse, Japan get the game on December 3rd.  

Nintendo don't want another repeat of Galaxy's poor sales natively, so the game right now is to be found in shops all over Japan, in the distinct red dummy) boxes, with details of release date and gameplay features including Super Guide. It stresses how easy it is to play with your kids.  - The game will sell far more than Galaxy did. 

#6 Posted by 02sfraser (847 posts) -

i never realised Galaxy had poor sales. that makes me sad :( it was such an amazing game. after watching Giantbomb play it i can't wait!! is going to be so much fun playing in my flat

#7 Posted by Linkyshinks (9881 posts) -
@02sfraser said:
" i never realised Galaxy had poor sales. that makes me sad :( it was such an amazing game. after watching Giantbomb play it i can't wait!! is going to be so much fun playing in my flat "
Only in Japan, relatively speaking.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.