this is going to be the best selling game of all time, bar none

#1 Posted by mugugipan (376 posts) -

I want it known that I called it first

#2 Posted by JJOR64 (19003 posts) -

I know that it wont be the best selling game of all time but, I know that the game will sell well.

#3 Posted by jakob187 (21676 posts) -

I can GUARANTEE it won't be the best selling game of all time.  Tetris has that on lockdown, son!

#4 Posted by mugugipan (376 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:
" I know that it wont be the best selling game of all time but, I know that the game will sell well. "
How do you know that its not going to be the best
#5 Posted by JJOR64 (19003 posts) -
@mugugipan said:
" @JJOR64 said:
" I know that it wont be the best selling game of all time but, I know that the game will sell well. "
How do you know that its not going to be the best "
If it wants to be the best selling game of all time, it needs to beat Wii Sports which wont happen.
#6 Posted by mugugipan (376 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:
" @mugugipan said:
" @JJOR64 said:
If it wants to be the best selling game of all time, it needs to beat Wii Sports which wont happen. "
I am not counting Wii Sports because that comes with the console.
#7 Posted by AndrewGaspar (2418 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:
" @mugugipan said:
" @JJOR64 said:
If it wants to be the best selling game of all time, it needs to beat Wii Sports which wont happen. "
It's IMPOSSIBLE. It would have to sell more copies than there are Wiis. :P
#8 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

No chance, dude.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.