chunkybubb's New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii) review

• chunkybubb wrote this review on .
  • chunkybubb has written a total of 49 reviews. The last one was for Brink

4 player fun

The DS classic has now moved to the Wii console. Is it as good as the original or should we stay with the handheld version.

Positive:

• Creates Laughs
  • Classic Storyline
  • Fun for everyone

Negative:
  • A little frustrating at times
  • No minigames

Overall this is a great and entertaining experience for the whole family.

Other reviews for New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii)

Gavin vs new super mario bros wii 0

It's time for the new super mario bros wiiii review... For the wii. I don't need to go over the story because at this point, everybody knows what the story should be for a mario game. This is a 2D platformer like super mario world and new super mario bros. This game also features multiplayer... AND ITS CHAOS. This game has 9 worlds with 18 bosses in all. My only complaint is the multiplayer can become too chaotic. Other than that, it's a great game, and you should definitely buy it now....