Anyone else want to see their Avatars in M rated situations?

#1 Posted by AvD (288 posts) -

Nintendo couldn't do it because of it's family friendly approach but Microsoft is a whole different animal.  I want my Avatar to be in a gunfight, I want to blow my friend's Avatar's head off, I want to exterminate their Wii-like cuteness with Gears-like violence.

An XBLA arcade shooter that features Avatars would be very cool and I I think would be quite popular, as long as it plays well.  Get on this game developers!

#2 Posted by TeflonBilly (4722 posts) -

PSN's Pain would be pretty great for Avatars

#3 Edited by Unreal_dro (277 posts) -

They want this to be family friendly, so not happening

#4 Posted by BoG (5178 posts) -

I want some Hot Coffee for my avatar.

#5 Edited by AvD (288 posts) -
Unreal_dro said:
"They want this to be family friendly, so no"
Yeah, the presentation in the dashboard is family friendly, but who says an M Rated game that uses your Avatars has to be.  Children aren't supposed to play them, remember?

#6 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
TeflonBilly said:
"PSN's Pain would be pretty great for Avatars"
That would actually be pretty awesome.
#7 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Aye. I'd like to see some kind of mature content on there somewhere. I'm sick of video games pandering to the family market.

#8 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8610 posts) -

I want to chainsaw my digital persona in half.  Really...

#9 Posted by Prime20 (168 posts) -

not really, i dont want to switch to the dashboard and catch my avatar with his hand in his pants.

#10 Posted by JCD (26 posts) -

An online shooter with the avatars would be a good idea.

#11 Posted by LiquidPrince (15632 posts) -
BoG said:
"I want some Hot Coffee for my avatar."
XD
#12 Posted by SpaceInsomniac (3337 posts) -
AvD said:
"Unreal_dro said:
"They want this to be family friendly, so no"
Yeah, the presentation in the dashboard is family friendly, but who says an M Rated game that uses your Avatars has to be.  Children aren't supposed to play them, remember?

"
Yep, I agree.  A couple people on my friends list have avatars I'd really like to be able to chainsaw in half, too.
#13 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

Avatars banging hookers and then killing them to take the money back would be awesome. It would make me buy a 360.

#14 Posted by clubsandwich (3796 posts) -
BoG said:
"I want some Hot Coffee for my avatar."
That is so politically incorrect.
I love this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.