Posted by Joseppie (733 posts) -

...stupid, huh? I wish they'd spent their time on something less rip-offy and more not stupid-y. That'd be good.

Oh well, hard drive installs are cool.
#1 Posted by Joseppie (733 posts) -

...stupid, huh? I wish they'd spent their time on something less rip-offy and more not stupid-y. That'd be good.

Oh well, hard drive installs are cool.
#2 Posted by HazBazz (1901 posts) -

I dont see anything wrong with them

#3 Posted by MasterSplinter (636 posts) -

I think they're alright. Nothing special. Once more options become available for them, I think it'll grow on people.

#4 Posted by Jensonb (1706 posts) -

Yeah, they're kinda lame

#5 Edited by Claude (16254 posts) -

My Mii looks more like me than my Xbox 360 avatar... What the hell?

#6 Posted by Mjolnir (455 posts) -

I'm wondering how many people at Microsoft take them seriously. Sure, the guys with the ideas for community games do, but some of them have to realize that most users think the concept is really as you stated. Stupid and rip-offy.

Personally, I tried to make mine look like some random greaser, but no leather jacket =(

#7 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

I kind of like them. They aren't that big of a deal anyways.

#8 Posted by KensterFox (246 posts) -

Avatars? Oh, those things. Don't even care.

But, dude, the whole Netflix-streaming-thing is getting mad use at my house.

#9 Posted by Lozz (307 posts) -

I think they'll be cool once we get Uno Rush and games that are designed with them in mind.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.