Exact Release TIME?

#1 Edited by ep_driver (443 posts) -

I live in Souther Cali, will NXE be available to me at 12:01am (PST) on 11/19? Or will it be hours later/in the afternoon?

#2 Posted by HarryDemeanor (80 posts) -

I heard that the NXE will be available at 10 AM GMT which will be 2:00 AM PST on the west coast.

#3 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
ep_driver said:
"I live in Souther Cali, will NXE be available to me at 12:01am (PST) on 11/18? Or will it be hours later/in the afternoon?"
Well...it's technically already past 12:01am (PST) on 11/!8, so no. I'm sure you meant 11/19, in which case I wouldn't know...but I have heard that it will either be out 12am, or 2am PST.
#4 Posted by ep_driver (443 posts) -

Thanks for the info fellas.

#5 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

I heard it would be 5AM Eastern.

#6 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Go to sleep, wake up, download update. No sense worrying about the exact time.

#7 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
brukaoru said:
"I heard it would be 5AM Eastern."
Which would make it 2AM PST ..I guess 2AM would be the safe bet.
#8 Posted by ep_driver (443 posts) -
Vinchenzo said:
"Go to sleep, wake up, download update. No sense worrying about the exact time."

Go bury a weiner in your throat and stop posting off topic shit in threads if you're not going to be informative. Thanks.
#9 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

I might stay up till it comes out. I have nothing better to do tonight...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.