Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wreckfest

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 14, 2018

A spiritual successor to the Flatout franchise being worked on by Bugbear Entertainment.

This teaser really speaks to me on a personal level.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-62a216db3532b
    deactivated-62a216db3532b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edit: This game looks pretty good. I really enjoyed demolition derby back in the day.

RazielCuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Possibly more commentary on a 'personal level' to add to this lone video which will probably get locked on youtube spam?

Is it bad that I didn't think Bugbear still existed? But yeah, looks like Destruction Derby which was fun at the time but not sure how that'll hold up in this day and age. Unbounded without the Ridge Racer license?

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 2

Information is a bit vague, if all it is is a destruction derby game then i'd have to pass as those seem to be more fun on paper then they do in pratice.

But with it being Bugbear i'd assume it'll have a lot of fun, "do dumb stuff and wreck cars" type gameplay which i can get behind. Their Technology Sneak Peek video looks more promising for the "dumb stuff" angle.

Loading Video...

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By RonGalaxy

Just saw this on kotaku. This has Jeff written all over it. Also, it has standard racing, not just demolition derby.

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I play the original Destruction Derby all the time, it is a really good time. Nothing has come close, this looks like it has potential though

Avatar image for deactivated-62a216db3532b
    deactivated-62a216db3532b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whoops I meant destruction derby. I have played an hour of it and I think its pretty fun.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.