New NFL Blitz Details

#1 Edited by Reddy1124 (139 posts) -
#2 Posted by countinhallways (632 posts) -

NFL BLITZ............... TWO THOUSAND!

Was a magnificent game. Here is hoping the new one even approaches its majesty.

#3 Posted by Animasta (14691 posts) -

that first link makes it sound like it's coming in January, 1449

#4 Posted by RE_Player1 (7560 posts) -

Smart move releasing it on PSN. I don't even like football or sports really but I'll buy this. Arcade type games like Jam, Blitz, and NHL Hitz (correct me if I shouldn't have put a z in there) are always fun for me.

#5 Edited by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

Jeff called this 2 years ago but im excited Nfl blitz/NBA showtime was the game back in the day

#6 Posted by MasturbatingestBear (1190 posts) -

Awesome. Just hope it plays similarly to Blitz 2000, the best Blitz.

#7 Posted by Sylinder (77 posts) -

Hope this turns out to be good. I watch the NFL but I`m not a maniac so I can`t play Madden. I WANT THIS! and I want it to be GOOD.

PS. Now is the time to start the development on a reboot for Super Baseball 2020

#8 Posted by Karmum (11519 posts) -

I'm more excited about this than I was about Madden 12. Let's put it this way, after purchasing the latest NBA Jam earliest this month, I haven't been able to stop playing it. I'm now enjoying over-the-top styled sports games over their traditional standard sports counterparts. $15 or under and I'm ready.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.