He shoots, he Scores!

Posted by HellBound (1086 posts) -

So hockey, my favorite sport. My new found romance per say.
NHL 09, one of the best hockey/sports games ever. Everything about it is amazing. EA Sports World itself is pretty cool with the whole avatar thing. The best thing is though, I can save replays and upload them directly to the site then put them here. You upload them right through your 360 and it is pretty fast, then I go to my profile and emb. them here. So here are a few goals from my career (Be a Pro mode). Enjoy! Oh and there is no sound...sorry.

One of my favs that I just did today. What a Blooper on the goalie's part.

How they say "The one two punch"

Good old backhand.

And the trusty Slap Shot. (1st pro Goal)

#1 Posted by HellBound (1086 posts) -

So hockey, my favorite sport. My new found romance per say.
NHL 09, one of the best hockey/sports games ever. Everything about it is amazing. EA Sports World itself is pretty cool with the whole avatar thing. The best thing is though, I can save replays and upload them directly to the site then put them here. You upload them right through your 360 and it is pretty fast, then I go to my profile and emb. them here. So here are a few goals from my career (Be a Pro mode). Enjoy! Oh and there is no sound...sorry.

One of my favs that I just did today. What a Blooper on the goalie's part.

How they say "The one two punch"

Good old backhand.

And the trusty Slap Shot. (1st pro Goal)

#2 Posted by jakob187 (21663 posts) -

NHL 09 is a damn fine game and a real return to show for the franchise.  It was about time we had a better game, and plus...you can only play the 2K series so much before you just want to kill someone.

#3 Edited by ColumnBreaker (1162 posts) -

Maybe we can turn this into the post your videos thread? I've got some as well.

Edit: Oh.. haha, I didn't see this was a blog post. My mistake.

#4 Posted by Eric_Buck (1289 posts) -

That game looks so realistic and so sweet

#5 Posted by JamesF (1489 posts) -

I loved that game.

#6 Posted by Tru3_Blu3 (3203 posts) -

Halo3 better get something similar.

#7 Posted by Messier (205 posts) -

I shall have this game on Christmas. I can't wait.

#8 Posted by MisterSpiffy (880 posts) -

I'm probably going to pick this up, too.  I LOVE hockey, but the last game that I've owned is ESPN Hockey for the PS2.  After playing this at a friend's house, though, I think it's definitely worth my time.

#9 Posted by MisterSpiffy (880 posts) -

I'm probably going to pick this up, too.  I LOVE hockey, but the last game that I've owned is ESPN Hockey for the PS2.  After playing this at a friend's house, though, I think it's definitely worth my time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.