Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

NHL 12

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 13, 2011

The 20th annual installment of EA Sports hockey, featuring the Winter Classic and an expanded physics engine.

Ultimate Team: What did you get?

Disengage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Disengage

So what did everyone get in their starter packs for Ultimate Team? My first big pack didn't have much besides Tyler Plante and Martin Lojek (former Amerks), Peter Schaefer, Philippe Dupuis, and not much else. Open my first bonus pack and got the Cleveland Barons jersey. Fucking awesome. Open my next pack and I got Gordie FUCKING Howe. I also got Brett Carson, Ben Walter and Jon Sim in my bonus packs but those aren't as cool.

Avatar image for bam_d_leprechaun
    Bam_D_Leprechaun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Bam_D_Leprechaun

gretzky =/

shrinerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By shrinerr

I got Michael Frolik in my online pass pack. I didn't beat Team USA in the demo so I didn't get a legend. Good thing is you get a reward for playing hut in 11. I got around 30,000 pucks.

matti00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By matti00

First pack nothing to write home about, then I got Ville Leino and Ray Bourque in my bonus packs. Bourque is obviously my top scorer haha as an avs fan I'm happy to have him

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.