I'm still an avid NHL gamer and a couple of things I would like to see updated
- Improved switching players (I'm tired of not switiching to the guy who's up ice. I don't want to switch to the player right next to the guy with the puck in the defensive zone)
- More celly's. FIFA has like 80 celebrations and NHL could use a couple more.
- Improved passing.
- Coaches that look like the actual coaches.
- Practice Mode with 2+ player free skate.
- New Game Modes
- Improved referee AI (Pick up the damn broken stick)
- Computer players who don't take penalties...seriously online it is ridiculous.
Let me know what you guys think or what you'd like to see changed.